• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

TCU's Pro Day

Yep. We had 3 guys start NFL games at offensive tackle this season -- Cannon, Vaitai and Newhouse. Cannon was 2nd team all-pro last year, Newhouse has 80 NFL starts in his career and Vaitai is a future star. And all three have Super Bowl rings. Collins was on a roster the entire season as...
  2. A

Sptspage.com went live yesterday...already good TCU coverage.

Carlos and Reevo alone are worth the price. Reevo was the best writer among all the sports columnists in DFW when he retired and Carlos is the best beat writer we've had since I've been following TCU. Stefan is good but Carlos was my favorite. The article today on Wallow is just fantastic...
  3. A

Going home today!!!

Glad to hear you're going home Wes. We will keep praying for your recovery. Now go enjoy your beer!
  4. A

Kansas State @ TCU (Senior Night) 8PM Tuesday - 2/27/2018

No but there are plenty of $6-7 tickets on StubHub. My rough estimate is that there are a little under 300 tickets available on SH. Hopefully, the rest of the seats will be filled and there will be a good crowd for Kenrich and Vlad. They deserve it for helping build this program from almost...
  5. A

2018 US News Ranking, TCU #78

I don't see where grad programs are considered at all in the "undergraduate" ranking methodology. https://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/how-us-news-calculated-the-rankings For example, here is Baylor's overall score and the ranking indicators...
  6. A

Realignment and CDC's Role

This is an extremely immature response. Relationships matter. I'm not saying they're all that matters but they can make a significant difference.
  7. A

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

It was in the FWST and on twitter too so you can talk about it. Samuel got cleared by the NCAA. Will start practicing but probably redshirt. Big news because he had huge transcript issues due to the hurricane and one of his high schools closing its doors.
  8. A

Championship Game Uniform

Can't wear purple jerseys because we're the visiting team. Have to go with white jerseys.
  9. A

Uniforms against WVU

Great. The less frog skin/camo the better. I loved the black, white, black we wore against UT last year.
  10. A

Out of The Box Thinking Big 12 Expansion Idea: Liberty University

No because Liberty is run by Jerry Falwell, Jr aka the spawn of Satan. I'd rather bathe in Santorum than be affiliated with an institution run by that sorry sack of excrement.
  11. A

#BAYLORTEARS

http://www.whitehurstlaw.com/FrankCawley.php
  12. A

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

And, since we can run the ball and will have other good receivers, he will be open a lot. DC's will have to pick their poison -- Boyce, Hicks, White, Porter, Brown and a stable of talented QB's to throw to them.