• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

Heavy: Cowboys’ Kellen Moore Interested in Top Head Coaching Job

I am sure glad some of you guys don’t work for me. With Texas and OU gone TCU is arguably the best job in the Big 12. GP would have been top paid, located in the top city, at one of the top academic ranked universities, with close to top football facilities. Lots of reasons to stay.
  2. P

Does TCU require vaccinations?

Just curious, how much reaction did you have to the vaccine when you received it? Also which vaccine?
  3. P

Club Seats Available

I have 2 club seats available and parking pass.
  4. P

Need 1 West Side Club for family member!

You still need ticket?
  5. P

Is SMU really a rival?

No No and No! A rivalry is a game where you get as much from a win as you lose from a loss. All good rivalries are between similar football powers that play similar schedules. Alabama/Auburn; Ohio State/Michigan; Texas/Texas A&M on and on. We are the only Power 5 school that SMU plays this year...
  6. P

Herman turned up the heat on LSU

Ours are really nice. Saw them on the stadium tour. They have 2 areas so teams can gather offense and defense with lots of room. Also, separate lockers and showers for coaches. I remember when we played Minnesota their training staff posted photos of our visitor locker room with the caption...
  7. P

National Tell A joke day

When I was in college I majored in pre-med. I had a minor too, but luckily I was never arrested.
  8. P

DMN: It's been 8 years since TCU's Rose Bowl win. Finally, Gary Patterson has shared the gameplan

I passed 2 Wisconsin fans on the sidewalk yesterday all decked out in Badger gear and I still have an urge to remind them they lost. Their fans were some of the worst. I actually like good nature smack talk, but just name calling and insulting the other teams fans screams of a no class, low IQ...
  9. P

DMN: It's been 8 years since TCU's Rose Bowl win. Finally, Gary Patterson has shared the gameplan

Using Wisconsin logic I am certain we would have beaten Auburn in a national championship game. Could you send that trophy on over please?
  10. P

Free Tickets to todays Game KS

Any TCU fans needs tickets I have 6 extra you can have. West side good seats 300 section. Can meet at game.
  11. P

Holding?

That one was the one I screamed the most about. At least take time to take a second look.
  12. P

1 Ticket Founders Club For Sale

Had cancellation so have an extra ticket in Founders Club. Sell for face if anyone interested.
  13. P

Free Tickets

I have some free tickets to the game this Saturday if anyone is in need.
  14. P

I can't stop watching the Peach Bowl

TCU is just smoking em !!!
  15. P

Do you agree with Patterson on Ohio St

Don't forget the other 5 million reasons
  16. P

GoFrogs: Construction to Begin on AGCS Premium Seating Expansion

Yes. Went by to take look at my bricks and they have a temp headquarters and some equipment on sight. Looks like doing some utility work or something first before they bring in the big cranes.
  17. P

TCU Grill Covers

maybe trusted puddle?
  18. P

Founders Club Seat

Had 1 cancel got 1 ticket for sale in Founders Club. Paid $450 make offer.
  19. P

TCU vs Baylor

Two seats section 102 Row N $50. each