• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. researchfrog

2021 Football Season Tickets

Just wanted to create a placeholder thread and to ask an important question: Will the season ticket purchasing time frame be extended like last year? Because of the results of the last few seasons, (combined with games that are way too long), I'm already on the fence about season tickets. I...
  2. researchfrog

We need helmet stickers

In 2020, CGP should introduce helmet stickers. I’m thinking drops of blood on a white background.
  3. researchfrog

Tickets Double Sold

I don’t know if it is a printing error or what, but section 402, row k, seats 1-6 appear to have been sold twice. I have 1-4 and someone else has 1-6.
  4. researchfrog

How cold does the indoor practice facility get?

Does it get down to 20 degrees? Can it simulate wind from different directions or different kinds of precipitation? If not, why not (aside from the cost)?
  5. researchfrog

Not Just Game Day, but Szechuan Dipping Sauce

McDonald's is running a promotion this Saturday, October 7th. The only McDonalds in Fort Worth that will have Szechuan dipping sauce is the Berry Street location right by campus. (If you don't understand the significance of this post, it comes from the season 3 opener for the cartoon, Rick and...
  6. researchfrog

Roger Williams OK but others shot at Congressional Baseball Practice

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/virginia-gop-baseball-practice-shooting-multiple-people-shot.html