• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Armadillo

GoFrogs: TCU at ACU Baseball Preview

Ouch. then again I’m logging off. I’ve learned my lesson. Hop we come back. But ouch!
  2. Armadillo

Austin American-Statesman: Westlake's Judson Crockett thinks track makes him faster for football. TCU hopes so, too.

Awesome! I wish we recruited more kids from my alma mater. Go Chaps!
  3. Armadillo

Happy birthday, Top Frog!

Easily the hardest worker on here. I appreciate TF every damn day. Happy birthday!
  4. Armadillo

Dac accused of sexual assault?

This sounds like a huge nothing burger to me. There is no victim shaming here. But this is a nothing burger. Wake me at the CWS.
  5. Armadillo

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

No Abeldt now I have to guess.
  6. Armadillo

TCU social media trolls Cincinnati and skyline chili after win

SLUDGE! i‘ve made it at home. It’s good. Better on a dog than pasta. But its pretty good if you follow the recipe. It’s just…..different. But when done right it’s pretty good.
  7. Armadillo

FWST: TCU forfeiting games reveals the ugly reality about the state of women’s basketball

Yes, but it wasn’t just the trainer. There were a few others who were added to the roster that had zero affiliation with the team when the season started. 1993-94 season. Frankly the Lambda Chi A and C teams coulda given that team a run for its money.
  8. Armadillo

Bill Self and KU Once a cheater, always a cheater.

That was a 6 point swing. Easily one of the worst takes on the board.
  9. Armadillo

Happy Birthday FROGLAW!!

Happy bday!
  10. Armadillo

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

That is correct. I went with a bunch of TCU and Tech friends. I left in the 3rd qtr and went to Spanky's to drown my sorrows in fried cheese and beer. God dang that is some excellent fried cheese.
  11. Armadillo

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

This team is so painful to watch. Both sides of the ball. Really sad how this season has unfolded.
  12. Armadillo

How ‘Bout those Rangers!!

God dammmm I love the Rangers. So freakin’ happy this evening!
  13. Armadillo

Rangers choke

And in other news, water is wet.
  14. Armadillo

One dimensional team

You failed your thread title. In what dimension is this team any good?
  15. Armadillo

Gameday Thread: Skillet Edition

I really detest our defensive scheme, but I will admit this scheme is much tougher in the red zone. Shad was a beast today.