• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. purpleshades

Kenny Hustle lighting up LeBron....

Favorite frog bballer of all time! Not even close! he’s absolutely what you want in a player! I’d pick him first every day of the week!
  2. purpleshades

Check out Kenny Hustle's line tonight....

Been like that his entire career. Good things happen when he’s on the floor. OkC will figure that out before too long. The definition of a “glue” guy/someone you’ve gotten have on roster/in your lineup. Does all the small things well and will score if the team needs him to. All time...
  3. purpleshades

Without Cumbie calling plays....

World of difference having Meacham back. Great move by GP bringing him back! Max being a year older doesn’t hurt either - he’s looking allot better. Meach is the difference!
  4. purpleshades

Who are your 3 favorite Frog Basketball players All-Time

1. Kenny Hustle 2. Desmond Bane 3. Hank Thorns keep in mind my list is from 03 to present. I won’t include anyone I didn’t see play.
  5. purpleshades

Doug Meacham returning to the staff [MOD EDIT: Now Official]

Great move! Overdue! there is no questioning the success we had as an offense when Meach was here. He’s from here and wants to be here - great hire!
  6. purpleshades

GP 19-22 in Big 12 without Meachum

Amen - preach on....
  7. purpleshades

DMN: 'It's a great story for all': Williams' path to NBA generates wave of TCU optimism

Kenny Hustle knocks down another productive night. 5 for 7 with 12 points and 8 boards. Just give him minutes and he’ll produce!
  8. purpleshades

DMN: 'It's a great story for all': Williams' path to NBA generates wave of TCU optimism

So happy for TCU basketball and Kenrich. Really couldn’t think of a better ambassador for our program. Guy just handles business and does it in a selfless fashion. Like I’ve predicted in the past, Kenrich will make a team very happy and he’ll quietly have a solid ~10 year career in the nba...
  9. purpleshades

Kenrich Williams makes Pelicans!

So well deserved. Very nice to see a guy that just flat out works hard and does things the right way be rewarded. I hope to see Kenrich be a productive roll player in the nba for the next 10 years. All he does is make winning basketball decisions. Don’t see that changing at the next level...
  10. purpleshades

Kelton Hollins Interview

That is a captain if I’ve ever seen one. Well done coaches in identifying this kid.
  11. purpleshades

Basketball Scholarships

Kid should be on the TCU staff as a grad assistant. Has an awesome personality and who couldn’t he recruit?? He’s played juco ball, played at Pepperdine and finished at TCU (he can already on day one recruit California, Texas, juco and Oklahoma). Guarantee he could recruit and coach kids up...
  12. purpleshades

Basketball Scholarships

I really hope that’s not the case. Shawn really seemed to me like an incredible ambassador and role player for our team. His positive energy on the bench and the key minutes that he did play were huge in our tourney run. Guy hit some clutch shots and was solid for us defensively off the...
  13. purpleshades

#VoteCarp

Carp is such a great ambassidor for TCU! So proud of him. Anything we can do to celebrate him we should. He’s no doubt the leading candidate for mvp!
  14. purpleshades

Rochester Democrat & Chronicle: From Uber driver to Buffalo Bills camp, Mat Boesen living the dream

This kid will make it. Buffalo got a steal by getting Boesen as an undrafted free agent.
  15. purpleshades

KW's first game with the Nuggets - summer league

Good things happen when Kenrich is out there, even if he doesn’t get involved offensively. I think teams see that. He’s going to be a great phsiliator/roll player in the league. Can guard multiple positions, excellent rebounder, good vision when it comes to spacing/passing, etc...he’ll create...
  16. purpleshades

Kenrich and Vlad NBA summer league - opening night

Kenrich belongs in the league for sure. Ended the game leading the team in boards (8 rbs) in just 16 Mins and 6 points. Can’t wait to see him play throughout the summer league.
  17. purpleshades

Kenrich and Vlad NBA summer league - opening night

Vlad - didn’t get a single minute. Cleveland looks like they’ll have a good young team. Hopefully he’ll get more PT as the summer league progresses. Kenrich - dude absolutely looks like he belongs. Played just 7 minutes but make all sorts of positive things happen. 1-2 from the field, 5...
  18. purpleshades

Kenrich Williams

Terrible. Would’ve been a fanominal pick for someone. Go make team, Kenrich! Keep that chip on your shoulder!
  19. purpleshades

Diehards: Kenrich Williams reportedly invited to NBA draft combine

The NBA will gain allot of new fans if Kenrich makes a team. Not just TCU fans but folks from Waco (his hometown), New Mexico JUCO and the big12 (Kenrich got a ton of respect amongst the league). It would make allot of people happy to see him make it. He’s the example of the type of guy that...
  20. purpleshades

Diehards: Kenrich Williams reportedly invited to NBA draft combine

Best all around player in the modern TCU era. You just have to have a spot on your roster for a guy like Kenrich. Athletic, long, hustles his butt off and just a Smart basketball player. The NBA will be lucky to have Kenrich. Good luck “Kenny Hustle.”