• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. JimSwinkLives!

Chris Thomsen to FSU....???

That's usually how amateurs feel in the presence of a professional.
  2. JimSwinkLives!

Last Post

Dutch would've been proud of your fight, Wes. God bless you, my friend.
  3. JimSwinkLives!

It’s time for gary to go..

No he isn't. Period.
  4. JimSwinkLives!

It’s time for gary to go..

You're welcome.
  5. JimSwinkLives!

Gameday Thread: Too wet for couch burning edition

He's coaching for his job in 2020. If GP refuses to make meaningful changes to the staff, he deserves to be shown the exit. Even though that may not be what will happen doesn't make it less appropriate or warranted.
  6. JimSwinkLives!

Gameday Thread: Too wet for couch burning edition

Yep. GP should be coaching for his job next year. 7-6 last year and now 5-7. Three [ Finebaum ]ty seasons out of four. Hopefully, he will clean house on the offensive side of the ball and jettison the other dead weight so we can take advantage of the talent we have. If he doesn't seriously make...
  7. JimSwinkLives!

Now Hiring

Mediocrity would be great?
  8. JimSwinkLives!

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs vs Cowboys

You're either coaching it or you're letting it happen.
  9. JimSwinkLives!

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

I don't have that feeling at all.
  10. JimSwinkLives!

Don't owe him anything but gratitude for past accomplishments. Period.
  11. JimSwinkLives!

If you want to cling to nostalgia and hold tight to the little engine that could identity, be my guest. And if you can't see going 9-8 in the last 17 regular season games isn't a major cause for concern that actually does invite a legitimate discussion as to whether Patterson is still suited for...
  12. JimSwinkLives!

Wrong. It's 100% of the time.
  13. JimSwinkLives!

No coach in any sport is owed permanent tenure. That's a guaranteed one-way ticket to atrophy and mediocrity. Gratitude for previous accomplishments doesn't equal acquiescence to perpetual employment.
  14. JimSwinkLives!

Every coach has a shelf life at the school where they've attained great success. Bobby Bowden, Mack Brown, Mark Richt, etc. Patterson is no exception. It's time to turn the page and move on.
  15. JimSwinkLives!

Redirects: Only on Killerfrogs

Redirect. For the millionth time.
  16. JimSwinkLives!

OT - Movies thread

Not a fan of QT either. However, Inglorious Basterds is pretty damn good. The suspenseful scene in the tavern with Michael Fassbender is an all-time classic.
  17. JimSwinkLives!

OT - Movies thread

Excellent anthology. Wife and I just stumbled onto another Netflix original series called Travelers. Think Quantum Leap meets 24. Very entertaining.
  18. JimSwinkLives!

OT - Movies thread

Sicario NCFOM Wind River Hell or High Water Looking forward to Sicario 2.
  19. JimSwinkLives!

FWST: Will TCU fans root for Oklahoma in the CFB Playoff?

He'll no. I hope Mayfield gets sacked 12 times, throws 4 INTs, and becomes so emotionally unhinged he has a breakdown of epic proportions that embarrasses OU for years to come. Unsportsmanlike, unethical, zero-accountability behavior should NEVER be rewarded with a win, regardless of the decal...
  20. JimSwinkLives!

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

Mark Harlan from USF. I worked with Mark years ago, and he'd be a great fit. Incidently, he and CDC worked together at Arizona back in the day.