• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. K

Dude took a lawnmower on the field in the middle of a high school football game

Not surprisingly, this happened in the Austin area. https://www.statesman.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2023/10/07/lawnmower-man-interrups-bastrop-cedar-creek-high-school-football-game/71105173007/
  2. K

Can we still win the Big 12?

I never got the hire, either. And last year Tech was more lucky than good. Think we're seeing the real JM now.
  3. K

2018 MLB Thread

Royals going to win the AL Central... assuming 68 wins takes the division.
  4. K

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

Let's just keep on winning so maybe we get up on the 5 line. Worry about beating K-State tomorrow first. Then go from there.
  5. K

Agreed. Our performance on defense in conference play is troubling.
  6. K

Not too surprising coming from OU fans.
  7. K

Diehards: TCU-Kansas basketball game sold out, Frogs’ second straight sellout

haha. Moron KU fans hate people pointing out the truth about the biased officiating at Afh.
  8. K

Need to think bigger than just sliding in. Shooting for a 6 seed or higher should be the goal.
  9. K

Hoops Thread: Frogs vs Bears

The problem is in Lawrence you also have to beat the refs in the last 5 minutes. Graham got breathed on during three drives to the lane and went to the line every time. And the foul on the screen was laughable. If we want a shot at the regular season title, we have to beat KU in FW.
  10. K

Tech beats KU at KU tonight.....

This is the worst KU team I can remember, probably since they were an 8 seed in 2000. That being said, it is still a damn good offensive team. If Preston ever gets eligible, that will be a boost. We should go in expecting to win Saturday.
  11. K

Hoops Thread: Frogs vs Bears

And in this conference you never apologize for winning on the road.
  12. K

ESPN: Patterson mocks Stanford QB

The MU QB did it to his own sideline. Herman flat out looked like a jackass. I mean, you're 42 or whatever and mocking some college kid? Real classy. Can't wait until GP beats his ass by 2 TDs again next year.
  13. K

KU is a good team. But UT left Graham, who is arguably the best player in the conference, wide open on several occasions. Interesting defense there, Shaka. It also had Will Ferrell from "Semi-Pro" chasing Svi Michaeleriokjooihoilook, around, which wasn't a great defensive matchup, either.
  14. K

haha. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. Why are UT fans such entitled a-holes?
  15. K

Can't believe UT isn't more embarrassed about their "coach" acting like a jackass on national TV.
  16. K

Did Mike Jones and Malcolm Johnson play pro ball in Europe anywhere?
  17. K

New Mexico was in the Mountain Division, we were in the Pacific. Back then the WAC had 16 teams and two divisions. We went 14-0 in the Pacific. Utah went 12-2 in the Mountain and then went to the Final 4 thanks to Andre Miller and Keith Van Horn.
  18. K

Btw, you are dead-on here. That style was a smart move by Tubbs that didn't pay off on the gamble in the end.
  19. K

Our bench was actually pretty bad, but it was a team that was fun as hell to watch. I'm not sure how gimmicky it was since we beat the piss out of Iowa State, Tech and Baylor and barely lost to OSU and 'Cuse. Our non-con then was much tougher than this year's. That team peaked in late...
  20. K

#20 TCU vs. #22 Nevada - Midnight Game Thread

Hopefully he opens a recruiting pipeline up there again.