• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

TCU men will be on the course shortly at Harding Park in San Francisco for The Goodwin. You can get a feel for the muni that acts like a country club here and here. Frogs will be without Gustav Frimodt, who is battling an injury. Frimodt has led TCU in scoring in every tournament this season...
  2. JogginFrog

TCU Baseball....

I'm sure the PAC has a special level of disappointment in the TCU baseball season. Can't imagine the damage to its RPI.
  3. JogginFrog

GoFrogs: Women’s Track Team Earns No. 3 USTFCCCA Ranking

Wow, women went from unranked at the end of last season to #3. Impressive, and a much-needed bit of good news. I know the team added a world-class javelin thrower; not sure what else has happened to raise the team's profile, but kudos...
  4. JogginFrog

ESPN KF.c NCAA bracket challenge

Gluttons for punishment can always try ESPN's second-chance bracket. https://fantasy.espn.com/games/mens-tournament-challenge-second-chance-bracket-2024/ Someone else will have to take on setting up a KF.c group, though.
  5. JogginFrog

After the first weekend, @Jet Set Frog leads by a comfortable margin. He went 15 for 16 in round 2, missing only on his TCU pick. He is in the 99.9th percentile among all ESPN entries. He's followed by @FrogPreacher and @Endless Purple. The top 3 all have different champs, and none is UConn...
  6. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

While it's been a challenging year for golf at TCU (men are ranked 85th, women 66th), I'm not sure if TCU has ever had 5 players among the top 300 pros (OWGR). That's the current situation: 55 - Hoge 234 - Barjon 269 - Brun 271 - Springer 294 - Ravetto Might not be long before Celli joins...
  7. JogginFrog

After one round, I have a 10-point lead on @Jet Set Frog and @Endless Purple. But my ceiling is much lower than many others due to having picked Auburn to go deep, so my stay at the top of the leaderboard should be brief.
  8. JogginFrog

NCAA Tournament

More than a chance, up 17 with 7:39 to go. Steve Alford remains equally capable of inspiring greatness and igniting dumpster fires.
  9. JogginFrog

NCAA Tournament

I think Wells was underutilized at TCU, but Few is a good enough coach to take away a weapon and force McNeese to use other options. Except Shahada didn't explore that space: 6 of 25 from the field and only 2 assists.
  10. JogginFrog

GoFrogs: Horned Frogs Power Past University of North Texas in Opening Round of WBIT

It's almost like University of North Texas hadn't scouted the Frogs and seen their weakness against the press (highlighted by WVU). I doubt that will be overlooked by Mississippi State. Frogs have 3 days to figure it out. I like the concept in this video that focuses less on ball handling and decoding what kind of...
  11. JogginFrog

FWST: TCU basketball player offers cold assessment on the reality of a college degree

Muck notes that Chuck intends to play professionally in Japan post-college, as his father did. Sounds like he enjoyed growing up there. No real news here. Chuck points out the reality that there's a lot of things a college athlete has to fulfill on outside the classroom. Depending on your...
  12. JogginFrog

We're up to 33 entries. C'mon and join us! Games start in about 2 hours. https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?...&joinKey=8eb50f93-a4cf-3509-bdcc-3c0c309f8634 Password: ScottWes Two brackets allowed per competitor. Please name your entries using your KF.c handle.
  13. JogginFrog

Additional Bracket Challenge

It's asking for a password as a private group.
  14. JogginFrog

NCAA Tournament

13 & 6 isn't bad, and 6-of-8 is efficient, but 4 turnovers is a lot for a big.
  15. JogginFrog

FWST: Reality check: This is the best stretch of TCU basketball ever. Don’t take it for granted

Those Killer teams were solid, but people forget how (outside of Phi Slamma Jamma and 40 Minutes of Hell) the Southwest Conference was a basketball wasteland in the '80s. In 1986 the SWC was a one-bid conference. Tourney winner Texas Tech was a 13 seed. In '87, 4th-seeded TCU was by far the...
  16. JogginFrog

Now 30 entries. My daughter won our family pool last year by correctly picking 5-seed San Diego State into the final. I don't want to hear after the fact how great your picks were--show us!
  17. JogginFrog

Looks like 22 entries so far. Still time to get all the points on offer!
  18. JogginFrog

Got my brackets in; decided to go very different directions with the expectation that my "first" bracket will be its usual disaster.
  19. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

TCU men are playing in San Diego; through round 1, they are T13 in a 15-team field, despite Gustav Frimodt's 16th round of par or better this season (out of 19). Scoring: https://results.golfstat.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=28877 Update: TCU moved up a spot in the second...