• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. G

Arkansas Pine Bluff Look a like Thread

Paul Reeves Shrunken head from the Harry Potter Knight Bus
  2. G

FrogsWire.com: Turpin's Thanksgiving Message to the Horned Frogs Family

Unfortunately so many people DONT learn from these kinds of situations. Our former QB being an example. Hopefully that isn’t the case for Turp.
  3. G

2019 Recruiting Thread

As Countryfrog mentioned: Decomitting elsewhere and committing to TCU = Frog Factor Decomitting from TCU and committing elsewhere = Benedict Arnold
  4. G

Congrats Frogs

I think we can all agree that every Baylor fan knew they were going to beat TCU and it must have been so demoralizing for you to lose to TCU with our 3rd string RB, our 3rd string QB and 40 scholarship guys out for all or parts of the game. I think we can all agree that you football program is...
  5. G

A$M favored tomorrow

Maybe I misread it. you may be onto something...
  6. G

Well well well! We meet again.

Lube or no lube? Dealer's choice?
  7. G

A$M favored tomorrow

Vegas has A$M as the favorite. Don't like that as I trust those guys. I know that they are setting lines to generate money but a -155 for A$M means they think they are going to win. Time to bet the house on the frogs?
  8. G

2018 Recruiting Thread

My point was that you said (more or less) TCU fans think that GP is the only one who can take lesser recruits and develop them. Your point was not to disparage other teams that are doing the same thing. While I agree other teams do it as well, I would say we do it better than anyone and Tech...
  9. G

2018 Recruiting Thread

Look at where our program has finished each season on average the last 15 years and look at those recruit in the same area as we do finish? We recruit like Cincinnati and we play like Oklahoma. It applies to TCU and very few other schools that we can recruit in the 25-50 class range and...
  10. G

Well well well! We meet again.

After the loss, I can already hear WorthAg saying they lost on purpose so they can fire their coach and bring Schloss in. That Schloss is so tired of coaching in the jr college ranks and wants to start coaching a real college baseball program. Worth, am I doing this right?
  11. G

The Florida Times-Union: Gators, tested all season in close games, face TCU in College World Series

Berry, if this is an angry drunk post, I respect that. If not, what exactly were you trying to communicate to a fan base that all just watched the game?
  12. G

Thanks Coach Saarloos!

In the 3-4 years Schloss will take a job at a big time basketball school that is his dream job (obviously as the baseball coach). Then Sarloos will take over. Mark this post and we'll circle back around down the road and see how accurate it was.
  13. G

Newest commit, John Stephens Jr

So pumped. This kid is going to be special.
  14. G

MLB Draft June 2017

That my be bad for clubhouse dynamics.
  15. G

2017 College World Series Thread

Yes. I think he may be there right now. Hint: he walks to the mound before Schloss does...
  16. G

TCU Super Regional

Humble brag?