• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

Looking to try new Fort Worth tex mex place

Hearing the buyer is Taylor Sheridan. From a reliable source? Maybe. Maybe not.
  2. B

OT: Lone Star Beer. Question from some of the older beer drinkers here.

On a slightly different note, I would love to know who was in charge of the marketing for Tito's Vodka. That has become a wildly popular national brand in a relatively short period of time.
  3. B

FWST: A team is being wrongly accused of contributing to Florida State’s playoff omission

MSU didn't belong on the same field with Bama (just like us against UGA) but Bama had another game to play. I am sure their starters got rested. UGA wanted to prove a point and they did.
  4. B

FWST: A team is being wrongly accused of contributing to Florida State’s playoff omission

I guess it is because 65-7 is fresh in everyone's mind but Oregon beat FSU by 30 OHIO State beat Oregon by 22 Bama shutout MSU 38-0 Clemson shutout Ohio State 31-0 and so on and so on Last year provided the CFP era with the two best semi finals ever yet everyone focuses on the Championship...
  5. B

Head-to-Head

Last year there was only two one loss teams. Ohio State and TCU. Next up was 2 loss Bama
  6. B

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

Kolaches Klassic Kerfuffle Might raise a few eyebrows.
  7. B

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

I have also seen 90 miles of hate. Needs some work but pretty much sums it up
  8. B

If not Dykes then what are the options?

Morris said as much in an early Carter Boys episode. He had to work to over come that. Maybe I misinterpreted what he said.
  9. B

Agree totally. Unfortunately I think the book is out on Morris. Can't throw deep and hesitant to run. KSU pressure goes to my point about the line. We have to get better. Last year Texas did a good job getting to Max, KSU put up a great goal line stand in B12 Champ game and I won't even...
  10. B

Just read this page of the thread but I take it we (fans) are done with Hoover? He looked like an All American in game 1 and a redshirt freshman in his first road start in game 2. Are we ready to throw him to the curb? We need to get better on both lines and make that a priority! Our skill...
  11. B

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

His play for the guy next to you motivation has clearly worn off.
  12. B

carter boys season 2 episode 2

Hopefully CSD addressed the team after the game like he does the refs after a bad call.
  13. B

Bleacher Report: TCU LB Johnny Hodges: Horned Frogs Are 'Laughingstock' of CFB After Colorado Loss

But would 21have been better with better coordinators and assistants? Maybe even a different head coach? Patterson was let go for a reason (I know he resigned).
  14. B

Bleacher Report: TCU LB Johnny Hodges: Horned Frogs Are 'Laughingstock' of CFB After Colorado Loss

No. Upset that The talent we had for the last few years was not taken advantage of and they didn't get more years to shine. Actually I think we could have played in the 21 and 22 B12 Championship Game if changes were made sooner. Either Patterson upgrades staff or Dykes brought in in 21.
  15. B

I saw on a Facebook group someone commented "I already miss Patterson". I know one thing for sure. He wouldn't have lost the Championship Game by 60 points because he wouldn't have gotten us there. Duggan, QJ, Davis, Miller, DeMercado, Winters and so on were all there for three years with...
  16. B

The Denver Post: CU Buffs turning attention to TCU: “We’re here to dominate”

TV has changed times for hurricanes. Any chance for excessive heat?
  17. B

2023 football season tickets renewed

Paper tickets are still available. If you go electronic and then decide to go back to paper your tickeys will be computer generated and not the fancy season tickets we are used to. That is my understanding.
  18. B

How did we get here?

Hyman probably got a lot of credit but he didn't hire Fran and he ran off Tubbs but he was different from Windegger and he knew he had to do more than count money and make schedules.
  19. B

How did we get here?

This I am sure has been discussed many times but I would like to hear thoughts and opinions on how TCU athletics has reached this level of success. Surely there will be a book someday because it really is an incredible story. Obviously the story begins with the hiring of Dennis Franchione and...