• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Ray Finkle

Trying to Track Down "VueJew"

Met him at NAPE in Houston back in 2016 or 2017. His family was from Israel originally and helped develop Venezuela before having to leave and lost it all--sad deal. I have a group that might be doing some business down there and would like to reconnect with him. If you know him, PM me, please...
  2. Ray Finkle

ESPN Championship Coaches Film Room

By popular demand, he’s back! Oklahoma State’s Mike Gundy, Boston College’s Jeff Hafley, Vanderbilt’s Derek Mason, and TCU’s Gary Patterson Break it Down on ESPNU
  3. Ray Finkle

Les Miles Midseason Kansas OC Change

Worked. After pitiful offensive performances, Miles fired his OC, promoted the senior analyst to OC, has a bye week, and almost wins in Austin. They hung 48 on UT after averaging 17.8 points a game, excluding the Boston College win where this analyst created the offensive game plan. Don’t fix...
  4. Ray Finkle

Last Chance U Season 4

If you are looking for an excuse to escape the 100 degree Texas heat and humidity, here's a solution. Former Independence CC Pirate now Horned Frog, Tony Wallace, is on the team. I haven't started my binge yet but will do so this weekend. I really hope he's one of my favorite players this...
  5. Ray Finkle

KSU WR Isaiah Zuber in Transfer Portal as Graduate Transfer

Definitely relevant with Alex Delton down here. I'm not sure of their relationship but you never know, this could be a nice addition this summer. Go Frogs! "Isaiah Zuber, a senior wideout who led the Wildcats with 52 receptions and 619 receiving yards last season while also scoring six...
  6. Ray Finkle

Beaty Out at Kansas

http://m.kusports.com/news/2018/nov/04/ku-fires-football-coach-david-beaty/ He is a great recruiter and a great WR coach. Doubt we could get him but wouldn’t be upset if we got him.
  7. Ray Finkle

Azubuike Out for Kansas this Week at Big XII

Kansas head coach Bill Self on Udoka Azubuike – “In practice yesterday (March 6), Udoka (Azubuike), sprained his medial collateral ligament in his left knee during a scrimmage situation. It is isolated. It is a grade one sprain. We will hold him out this weekend in Kansas City and he will be...
  8. Ray Finkle

Line Opens at OU -6.5

Just saw this on Vegasinsider.com We are dogs and on the road, just where we want to be. Eyes up, keep climbin'. Go Frogs!
  9. Ray Finkle

Kansas Coach Beaty's Wikipedia

For those of you witching about some of our staff, it could be a lot worse: On December 5, 2014 Beaty was hired by the University of Kansas to be their head coach.[4][5] This turned out to be a damning error, locking the Jayhawks in for irrelevancy for at least the next 5-7 years. It's actually...
  10. Ray Finkle

Drunk OSU Fans in Honor of our Win

Remember this being posted on here years ago and forgot to post earlier in the week: