• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. VA Froggie

Anderson....

Where does Anderson fit in the draft, when will he go?
  2. VA Froggie

OC Question

Should the OC be on the field or in the booth? Seems to me that seeing the defense from the booth has to be a positive and he still can communicate to the team from the booth. Right or wrong?
  3. VA Froggie

Anderson

We have one of the great running backs in the country in Anderson and he had 12 carries against Baylor. Is he hurt or was not used as much?
  4. VA Froggie

Max

In football language Max is no longer a Freshman, UT saw a veteran QB. Yes he had an interception but he had control of the game and shined. Defense had four interceptions, what a fun day of football at ACS.
  5. VA Froggie

Attendance

it looks like there are about 20,000 today, are they all out side tailgating?
  6. VA Froggie

Questions:

Great game, good win, but each game will always have questions and this one does to. I have no doubt we will show up and compete in any game we play, that is Patterson football. Last night were we that good or was Purdue that bad? Gary had a great defense plan and it really did work. We had...
  7. VA Froggie

Question.......

What is the best approach to keep all the quarterbacks happy when only one can start? This has to be the best group of quarterbacks ever recruited at TCU who could be starting anywhere. Nice problem.
  8. VA Froggie

Chatter chatter chatter

Don’texpect too much support but this BS is ruining a goood ball game. I had to turn the sound off, horrible meaningless BS......
  9. VA Froggie

Smash Mouth Football

Straight ahead kick ass football. Sewo and that offense line really put a hurt’n on Cal. This had to be the best running game of the season for TCU. What in the world would the score have been without the interceptions? A bit hypothetical but Cal could not stop the offensive line and Sewo...
  10. VA Froggie

Reagor

What was the issue with Reagor, what injury did he have? He was an obvious decoy for some reason?
  11. VA Froggie

Anderson

Anderson has had 6 carries in the first half, averaging over 4 yards per carry, and Collins has thrown 21 passes. Great play calling.
  12. VA Froggie

33 players hurt or out

When was the last time we had this kind of issue? This is a really busted up football team, no wonder we are struggling.
  13. VA Froggie

Collins

Michael has brought a lot of stability to the offense, has played very well plus no turnovers.
  14. VA Froggie

Minimum three years to go pro......

I just mentioned this in a thread then thought I’d put it in it’s own thread. We have too many examples of kids coming out of high school, go to college, light up the gridiron and go pro after Freshman or Sophmore year. Seems a kid who is really getting a break by getting a schollarship in the...
  15. VA Froggie

Big V

He played a heck of a game tonight. Good win for the Eagles.
  16. VA Froggie

Play by play announcing crew.....

This was a vintage TCU win, I guess we should just do to the Alamo Bowl each year. : ). This was truly a great win for TCU and do we have a loaded team coming back, it’s going to continue to be fun Frogs. Now, my frustration. This was the worse announcing crew I’ve ever heard do a football...
  17. VA Froggie

Justin Rogers

I haven’t seen it anywhere but he did sign his LOI this afternoon and is a Frog. He is the real deal, look at his video, he can really throw the deep ball.
  18. VA Froggie

Merry Christmas

To all the Frog Family. And then have a Happy New year.
  19. VA Froggie

Eight team playoff (CFP)

I’m sure this has been beat to death but dropping off one non conference game and go to an eight team playoff seems to be a no brained to me. What are the negatives with the eight team format? I’ve got my big boy pants on, shoot me down.