• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. VA Froggie

Newsday: Jets sign wide receiver Josh Doctson, a former first-round pick

I found it interesting Dotson would not be thrown to most of his carrer with the Redskins. It always seemed to me if Josh lined up on the left side the ball went to the right side. He always seemed to be never the first option.
  2. VA Froggie

Great D Will Lead TCU Back

It will be interesting to see what Jerry Kill does, working with Gary from a coaches overview standpoint. A head coach working with a head coach, his best man at his wedding. This could be really good for TCU football.
  3. VA Froggie

Cumbie OC

Whatever,,,,,,
  4. VA Froggie

East Side

Other than as a student, I’ve always sat on the West side, shade is wonderful. Sitting in a suite on the east side appears to be looking right into the sun and the Texas heat. Obviously evening / night games would be fine.
  5. VA Froggie

Anderson....

Where does Anderson fit in the draft, when will he go?
  6. VA Froggie

CGP on the Hot Seat in 2020

BS. Let’s see, fire everyone, fire every HC in the country...... fire ‘em all....... now, feel any better.....
  7. VA Froggie

Last Post

Wes was a guy I never got to see face to face, talked on the phone with him, exchanged a lot of text messages. Was a guy with a great sense of humor. He will be missed, our Lord received a good one in Wes, with respect to his family he is now in no pain and in a better place.
  8. VA Froggie

OC Question

Should the OC be on the field or in the booth? Seems to me that seeing the defense from the booth has to be a positive and he still can communicate to the team from the booth. Right or wrong?
  9. VA Froggie

Kudo’s GP Northshore For Doing This!

Hopefully it is a great lesson for the kid and anyone else who reads the article. It is a shame it happened to him but more important will be how he deals with it. Good for the school.
  10. VA Froggie

FWST: Did TCU land the next Josh Doctson? Recruiting expert Billy Wessels talks 2020 class.

There is one thing that all schools have issues with, high rated athletes sitting on the bench waiting to play. Ive often wondered how a 4 star recruit sits on the UT bench or OU bench and there have to be a lot of them. On the other hand Patterson has always been great at finding the 2 A...
  11. VA Froggie

Chill out, HCGP is a great coach

Hemingway, thanks for your input. We have one of the top Head Coaches in the country, period. The PITY PARTY bs is getting old.
  12. VA Froggie

Chill out, HCGP is a great coach

I’ve hired and fired over the past 40 years but may be the only one on FFF that gave a guy a pay raise and fired him in the same meeting. Now, that was one I’ll never forget.
  13. VA Froggie

FWST: TCU football is in no rush to make staff changes, despite disappointing 5-7 season

If it is important who said it, well the man was R C Slocum, a gentleman and a class act.
  14. VA Froggie

FWST: TCU football is in no rush to make staff changes, despite disappointing 5-7 season

The man has had two/three losing seasons in 19 let’s fire his butt. This is one wield board. i’ve been told by a hall of fame coach that we have a great coach. I happen to agree with him. He reminded me that Darrell Royal went 6-4 for three straight years then won a National Championship...
  15. VA Froggie

Frogs are so lucky to have Patterson!

He’s good, he stays, period.
  16. VA Froggie

Max Duggan

Try giving Max a good offensive line.
  17. VA Froggie

Patterson comments post game

What a pity party. We are loader for at least the next two to three years, looking forward to the future.