• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

#11 TCU vs #18 OU

Kelly Ford “What if” rankings- what every 1 score game had the opposite result.
  2. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

NMSU Bowl eligible for second time in 61 years

Pretty nice job by Kill this year
  3. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

Max wins Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award

Probably deserves own thread
  4. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

Adrian Martinez out multiple weeks

https://247sports.com/college/kansas-state/Article/Kansas-State-football-Adrian-Martinez-Kobe-Savage-injury-health-concerns-Will-Howard-Wildcats-197595886/ Sounds like maybe even through the CCG. Will Howard is probably the better QB, anyway.
  5. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

What is up with ESPN FPI?

Go to FPI darling Texas and win. Never behind the whole game. Yet we drop 2 slots to #16??? I get it’s just a formula (and other “predictive” formulas also have us lower) but seems like that would be a result any formula would “like”. It isn’t a part of the committee criteria but it is...
  6. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

Final record prediction

What will TCU's final record be? Am I missing any possibilities? I know 14-0 is theoretically possible if we get left out of the playoff undefeated, but last week's results make that basically impossible, IMO.
  7. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

Get ready for UT in the Big 12 tourney first round

Texas is locked into the 4 seed and the ISU loss tonight (blown out at home by OSU) makes us highly likely to be the 5 seed.
  8. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

How Desmond Bane and Ja Morant Power the Grizzlies’ Offense

Some analysis and highlights of Bane so far this season and what he's doing for the Grizzlies.
  9. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

Desmond Bane highlights from last night versus Warriors

Stumbled on these: He's having a great start to the year. 19.2. points 4.6 Reb, 2.4 Assists per game.
  10. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

Retired TCU basketball Jerseys

TCU has four jerseys retired: Dick O'neal James Cash Darrell Browder Kurt Thomas Kurt Thomas' jersey retired in 2017. Bane has to join them someday, right? #3 all time scorer Only Big 12 1st team all-conference so far Only 2nd first round draft pick all time All time 3 pointers and games...
  11. KillerFrog InD KitchenSink

Big 12 Conference winning chances according to FPI

https://www.espn.com/college-football/fpi/_/group/4 OU: 38% UT: 28.4% OSU: 16.6% ISU: 13.5% KSU: 2.5% WVU: 0.5% TCU 0.5% Anyone want to map out the scenario we win the conference? Yes, I know it isn't happening, but might as well have fun with it. Obviously we have to win out to get to 6-3...