• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. I

Football Season Tix renewal

I believe it starts Monday. I am 2:04pm on Monday. Rank 465 out of 5001.
  2. I

[OT] Barbecue for Catered Rehearsal Dinner

Correct. I think we've all been to plenty of wedding with subpar food. You just don't say anything in that case. So the fact that people kept telling us it was good, I can only assume they actually enjoyed it. But yes, you are correct, whether they actually enjoyed it or not is only known by them.
  3. I

[OT] Barbecue for Catered Rehearsal Dinner

Hard Eight catered our wedding, we received a lot of compliments from guests.
  4. I

GoFrogs: Rifle Finishes Second at Patriot Rifle Conference Championship

Alaska-Fairbanks, they are currently ranked #1 in the country and have the highest scoring average this season.
  5. I

Season Ticket Renewal

I received a call from a ticket rep with the athletic department earlier this week. He asked about my experience in 2020 and asked if I planned to renew in 2021. Said to be on the lookout "soon" for more correspondence about renewals.
  6. I

Hoops schedule out

The ticket office called me yesterday about women's basketball. They said capacity will be limited to 1,200.
  7. I

Reseating question

Managed to move into better seats than my normal seats during this process. I moved from section 203 to section 104.
  8. I

Gameday Inventions by TCU

I know University of Arizona basketball did it earlier than 2012, which is when TCU football started doing it. I cannot remember when Arizona football started doing it. But it may not be a coincidence since CDC was at Arizona from 2000-2006.
  9. I

The Beer is Near

Same reason TCU students always complain about student parking, even though at TCU you get to park drastically closer than you do at most Universities . . . entitlement.
  10. I

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

When I picked there were two seats in section 104. But they were seat 9 on back-to-back rows . . . not two seats together. I really want to get into 104-106 one of these days. I thought some would maybe open up this year with the new club opening, but I was wrong.
  11. I

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

1,015 PP . . . selecting 5/6 at 12:25 PM
  12. I

Angus Mcwilliam

Dixon is not an easy coach to play for, he demands a lot of his guys. But that's what it takes to be excellent. Millennial snowflakes cannot handle that sort of reality.
  13. I

Second smallest FBS school

Idaho is the Big Sky one. They were FBS until this season. Moved down to FCS. Someone updated the conference but didn't remove them from the quiz altogether.
  14. I

Taxing TCU’s Endowment Income?

I think it’s section 1306(b) of the bill that will change seat donation treatment by altering the language of IRC section 170(l)(1).
  15. I

Completely agree....I don't see this bill, as written, even coming close to passing.
  16. I

I am pretty sure this will only apply to endowments of private universities. I believe there are constitutional issues that would arise if they tried to tax endowments of public universities. Another one that impacts folks on this board....no deduction allowed for charitable contributions to...
  17. I

Can someone explain why baseball only has 11.7 or so scholarships???

During the Davidson v TAMU Super Regional they were talking about how Davidson only has three baseball scholarships divided over about 12 players. The average for the Atlantic 10, Davidson's conference, is 9...below the 11.7 maximum. Pretty crazy considering that JUCOs can award 24 baseball...