• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Long Time Fan

We got off the bus...

I joined our band in 1983 and met Prof a number of times. He was a good man.
  2. Long Time Fan

Big 12 Expansion

Lol. Read the thread.
  3. Long Time Fan

Big 12 Expansion

Here is what Swaim tweeted.
  4. Long Time Fan

Big 12 Expansion

Is this a legit Twitter account or a parody? The whole Coach Beans thing is weird too.
  5. Long Time Fan

Disappointed in the Band

ok, I can put up with criticism of our band. But to say SMU’s band is better is ridiculous. You totally negated anything you said before as valid. The SMU band is the worst.
  6. Long Time Fan

Football divisions in the new Big 12

I think the only real decision on divisions will be: are all the Texas schools in the same division. I really hope not. It loads the West division too much, plus makes the division very Texascenntric. I think a national conference means more national matchups. I like UH in the East with a...
  7. Long Time Fan

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

Since everyone else is chiming in, I might as well. I for one am excited to see where this new conference goes. I would anticipate the 12 schools of the new conference will be aligned in their vision. Even in 2012 I was always concerned that UT would eventually do what UT does, tear down...
  8. Long Time Fan

MSN: Big 12 Reportedly Considering Merger With Another Conference

This is probably where this train is headed and if that is the case, I will refuse to watch this product. It will be the Minor Leagues for the NFL. In the beginning I'm sure it will be a huge success, but as time marches on, the qualities that make college football special will die. I think...
  9. Long Time Fan

MSN: Big 12 Reportedly Considering Merger With Another Conference

There is a guy on Twitter, Greg Flugaur, that seems pretty connected to a source that has been pretty accurate on BIG 10 matters so far. I'm not vouching for him, but his predictions have been pretty accurate up to this point. Flugaur has tweeted the BIG is exploring a significant add focused...
  10. Long Time Fan

Last Post

You will be missed. You were and always will be a great Frog and a great person.
  11. Long Time Fan

Chancellor, B of T Must Demand and Approve Gary's Shake Up

No sir!! We aren’t Aggies! They hire an AD for that if it’s necessary. Good grief
  12. Long Time Fan

It’s time for gary to go..

So Coach Patterson and staff did a masterful job last year when at least half of our scholarship players were out due to injuries and this year they can’t coach? Bull. CGP hasn’t lost it and I believe he will evaluate and make whatever changes are needed. In another thread someone insinuated...
  13. Long Time Fan

Week 4 Score Prediction Contest: TCU vs SMU

34-17 Frogs. Frogs rush for 235 yards
  14. Long Time Fan

Your 3 favorite aircraft

1) F-16. I loved watching them fly around Fort Worth. Great fighter jet. 2) B-52. What a workhorse. 3). Apache Attack Helicopters. Very intimidating and so cool to watch.
  15. Long Time Fan

Taking a break

What Moose said!
  16. Long Time Fan

Thanks everyone

Blessings and continued prayer for complete healing.
  17. Long Time Fan

Collins Surprise

We ran the “box” in middle school.