• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. YA

If SMU gets into the ACC do we keep them on the schedule

And TCU cannot do the same and isn’t doing the same?
  2. YA

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

I thought the acc is voting again tomm on expansion once again for the final vote push.
  3. YA

DMN's Cowlishaw: Why SMU should join Big 12, form 18-team conference

Ucf wins that pod 6 of 10 easily.
  4. YA

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

One night stand stalker
  5. YA

Yes it is legal in arizona
  6. YA

If you are looking for that shade purple then it would be a yes.
  7. YA

DMN: SMU’s Rhett Lashlee wants SMU-TCU rivalry to remain, even if college landscape changes

smu is reportedly willing to pay the whole Comcast pac overpayments as admission fee and take $10 million for the life of the negotiated deal to gain admittance. They are desperate to get out of the shadow of University of North Texas and others coming to the aac.
  8. YA

OT - Movies thread

Of course you are right. Americans like super hero dumb as rock type of movies. Anything that is historical or takes intelligence to follow along is a tough sale for most movie goers.
  9. YA

OT - Movies thread

Have you meet many defense attorneys?
  10. YA

My wife bought these off the rack. Do they have this purple in men’s custom made shoes on the site?
  11. YA

DMN: SMU’s Rhett Lashlee wants SMU-TCU rivalry to remain, even if college landscape changes

TCU has a bigger endowment than smu and has for a very long time!!! smu $1,958,459,591 TCU $2.4 billion endowment
  12. YA

Supposedly, Apple is looking to aquire parts or all of ESPN. That is why the pac folks are so confident today. They think Apple is going to pay big bucks to show the world that Apple is a player and go to bat for the pac. I don't see how Apple would sub in pac 12 games over other conferences...
  13. YA

smu will be announced for the pac by end of August or sooner
  14. YA

The issue last year is many times ESPN was proclaiming the sec as the best basketball conference last year. I foresee that trend will continue to protect their investment.
  15. YA

OT: homeowners insurance

Well it was in the ealry 1990's. He was the in the entomolgy department and she was in the clinical physiology department.
  16. YA

Thats real tough. I dated a girl in college from Denham Springs. Her parents were professors at LSU. That was a fun time and that girl was a wild child who could drink most men under the table.
  17. YA

Right now Nexstar is in carriage dispute with Direct Tv and others. CW channel 33 is not available in DFW and most sports bars, etc.
  18. YA

Sob! Well I cannot wait to see my travelers renewal in October