• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FROGDADDY

Check Out VT's Helmets

This has already been posted.
  2. FROGDADDY

Frogs got some love at Jerry World

I don't feel even close to the same way about it as you do. Phormer gets what almost amounts to a once in a lifetime opportunity to take his dad a Rangers home playoff game and the best thing you can think to do is tell him he's part of the problem. Congratulations on being a colossal prick.
  3. FROGDADDY

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

QUOTE(Matthew @ Jan 19 2010, 10:26 PM) 505917 Amanda was a wonderful friend to myself and my girlfriend and an asset to the community. I'm amazed at some of the comments, especially noting her parents read this board. Grow up. Delete = problem solved.
  4. FROGDADDY

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Jan 19 2010, 09:12 PM) 505892 Such a beautiful young lady is lost and there is a tremendous out-pouring of emotion on her memorial page. Sad to see us here get bogged down in pure idiocy. Please stop. Or just delete.
  5. FROGDADDY

QUOTE(riffram2011 @ Jan 19 2010, 01:12 PM) 505608 This thread is why so many people are put off by Christians. Because they ignore the 90% who are rational about it and instead focus on the 10% who aren't? Is Al Qaeda the reason you are put off by all Muslims?
  6. FROGDADDY

QUOTE(magicJack @ Jan 19 2010, 11:38 AM) 505547 After analyzing this I just find it hard to believe God would still welcome her into his Kingdom. And after analyzing your views on this I've come to the conclusion that he probably isn't real happy with you right now either.
  7. FROGDADDY

Rivals & Scout's business model

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Dec 21 2009, 09:53 PM) 484282 Rivals even (indirectly) admitted that their evaluations were crap by voting 5 TCU players on their All American teams. 3 of those 5 players were two star recruits in our 2006 recruiting class - Hughes, Kirkpatrick, and Newhouse.
  8. FROGDADDY

Rivals & Scout's business model

QUOTE(tiopepe @ Dec 21 2009, 09:03 PM) 484254 Call me cynical, but does it seem to anyone else that the total number of three- and four- star recruits has gone WAY up in the last few years??? I mean even SMU/Baylor/SDSU et al seem to be getting their fair share of 3*'s now. Seems like they...
  9. FROGDADDY

Ed Wesley injured?

QUOTE(TCUbcsBUSTERS @ Nov 20 2009, 12:25 PM) 450612 But if this is true and as a red-shirt freshman already having knee problems what does this mean for his future seasons? Having your knee scoped is about the most minor surgery I can imagine.
  10. FROGDADDY

Rival, ESPN Insider, Scout what do you prefer

I suggest using FeistyFrog. Let's see how many pages that's worth.
  11. FROGDADDY

Showdown at the Lettermen's BBQ PIT

I've got a pretty good guess what it MIGHT have been about. Any casualties?
  12. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Oct 29 2009, 05:31 PM) 421200 The thing I find the funniest about any of this is this.... The fact that all these guys who are taking up for SB are talking about how Scotts comments were the most disrespectful they have ever seen and they can't believe he would say...
  13. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(killerfrogstcu @ Oct 29 2009, 05:34 PM) 421199 I know there are going to be people who will always be loyal to KF.C, but this might drive people away who really want an OPEN forum. I wouldn't hold your breath.
  14. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 05:30 PM) 421194 One more thing......Purple People Seaters is (And has been) our preferred Charity for underprivileged children & families......for the last two years. We chose not to be associated with a website, that degrades women, uses the type of content they use...
  15. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(PM Productions @ Oct 29 2009, 05:22 PM) 421188 I can speak from a position of expierience... SB wants more readership, they work hard and want to see results... Scott and KF.C don't want to lose readership and want this forum to stay as they like it, which is their choice... This will...
  16. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Tio Rana @ Oct 29 2009, 05:23 PM) 421183 Whew, that really escalated quick... Seriously though, this is pretty sad. I have heard it said that we Tcu fans have an inferiority complex. Kind of like a little mans syndrome. Any outsider looking in on this situation would get that impression...
  17. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(BrokerFrog06 @ Oct 29 2009, 05:20 PM) 421177 This thread is like crack...i want to quit but i just keep coming back to it. You're addicted to crack?
  18. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

Getting back to one of the original issues, why did this site have a problem with a contest involving donations to PPS? Seems like a good idea to me.
  19. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(screetch @ Oct 29 2009, 05:04 PM) 421163 Funny how you always get what you don't want. By banning the word sp1tblood over here, I bet they have had more traffic today than ever before. Perhaps, but how many people will ever go back? I won't.
  20. FROGDADDY

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(spitbludtcu.com @ Oct 29 2009, 05:05 PM) 421159 Scott, You keep making yourself look like a bigger jackass with every comment you make. If you would read the post, we were not talking [Deleted] about all lettermen, just specifically the ones that are supposedly huge TCU fans but don't go...