• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. E

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

Man, Feisty...you need to calm down. She had a valid point (that joking about killing a parent of a recruit was uncool), she made it fairly well (albeit with some typos), and has re-explained her position through a couple of (what seem like) intentional misunderstandings of it. And then you...
  2. E

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(FreckledHammerFrog @ Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM) 357159 Zach, it is amazing how small the world is. Even on the internet. We both feel awful that our wedding is going to cause you to miss the TCU/Utah game. Please don't feel that you are required to attend, in fact, don't even worry...
  3. E

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(Zammers @ Jul 28 2009, 01:38 PM) 357062 Well I disagree with both options 1 and 2. I pulled option #1 last year and everything was cool since I had one "pass". (I figured that I would never have to deal with this again.) Option 2 is just ridiculous if you think my wife owns me and I'm...
  4. E

How bad does this suck?

The answer is no. I was asked to OFFICIATE my friend's fall wedding. They wanted to do it on a Saturday. I told them if they wanted a normal wedding, they'd better make it a Friday cause if it conflicted with a TCU game they were getting me on a television set doing the ceremony pre-taped...