• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

purplemenace = purple cancer

QUOTE(Gunner @ Nov 23 2009, 02:36 AM) 453420 Jeremy and Jeremiah are good people. They are probably the best recruiting service you can buy anywhere. They work really hard at what they do. And they put out good info on TCU and I think it is a plus for TCU, much like KFC, but from a different...
  2. S

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Nov 23 2009, 02:18 AM) 453406 I happen to know Jeremy personally and he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You are a [ profanity ]. How gay. Just because you have a thing for him doesn't mean he is not a part of the rivals.com conspiracy that we ALL know exists.
  3. S

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Nov 23 2009, 01:51 AM) 453388 1.) The guys at Purple Menace (Jeremy Clark and Jeremiah Glenn) fight for our recruits to get ranked higher, they have no direct control over it. They are on our side. The guys at the national office rank the players, not the guys at PM. 2.)...
  4. S

QUOTE(AEAfrog @ Nov 23 2009, 01:39 AM) 453383 Stars are assigned by the main Rivals office. PM staff just get to make recommendations. Feel free to hate on the Rivals brass though. No defense for that bunch. Its a conspiracy and the pm staff are participants.
  5. S

They still haven't assigned stars to our two new OLs. They have pulled commits of TCU's from their Texas Top 100. Every recruit where TCU was his first pick is automatically downgraded a star from where he should be, namely the new DL and some of the other defensive players. Much like they did...