• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. SnoSki

Black Friday blackout: jackets?

Thoughts and prayers to everyone in trying to find a black jacket for the blackout game on black Friday this week.
  2. SnoSki

We won time of possession

30.5-29.5. Thought we would lose today but running the clock out at end of regulation helped seal the deal for us. We are 8-1 in TOP this year! Only loss was to Iowa State. Exciting times for our offense!
  3. SnoSki

Thank goodness we controlled the clock today

Tcu had: 100 more yards Better completion pct More completions More rushing attempts Fewer penalties No turnovers And oh yes; we held the ball 4 more minutes than they did Still lost!!!!!! Giving up 24 shouldn’t automatically mean we lose a game. Heck, OU night score 24 in the first...
  4. SnoSki

Baylor doing shady things to win games again

Baylor’s stadium is set up like ours where at certain times, one sideline is shaded while the other is not. Iowa State’s was not shaded yesterday and on-field temps were registering around 120 degrees apparently. ISU brought out some tents to provide their players some shelter from the sun...
  5. SnoSki

Is SMU really a rival?

Please answer with yes or no, and also the years you attended TCU (or would have if you attended). I suspect that the dividing line between the yes and no crowds will be whether they attended TCU before 2000 or after. My answer: no and 2005-2009. Cant think of anyone my age off hand who thinks...
  6. SnoSki

You can’t logically be mad at Cumbie and NOT GP also

How many here would predict a win if I said we would score 38 against SMU today? At least 99%? GP was schooled today by Dykes. We weren’t ready for trick plays. We weren’t ready for how physical SMU played. We weren’t ready for what seems like half the plays today because it takes so darn long...
  7. SnoSki

We still doing lookalike threads in 2019? Purdue week!

Let's spice things up a bit. Here's the roster link: https://purduesports.com/roster.aspx?roster=232 Have fun!
  8. SnoSki

Props to former frog tyler alexander

Held the Astros to just 1 earned run on 3 hits across 4 innings yesterday as a reliever. Solid lineup he faced to put up that kind of line.
  9. SnoSki

Cooooooold beer!

10. SnoSki

Your 3 favorite aircraft

Commercial, private, armed forces, helicopters, whatever. Let’s hear em. It’s the off-season. I’ll start. 1) B1 Bomber... beautiful as can be, supersonic flight, loud engines 2) F14... Top Gun was the first vhs I remember receiving as a kid. Love that movie still 3) 747... The star of every...
  11. SnoSki

UT gives free tuition to in-state undergrads from homes of $65K or less

Pretty big news on twitter today
  12. SnoSki

Meanwhile, at Michigan football...

Guessing fall camp might be a little dicey at some point
  13. SnoSki

Kidnapping in Ryan Place / Fairmount

posted here for maximum exposure. An 8 year old girl was grabbed in broad daylight this afternoon by a light-skinned black man driving a Ford 500. Corner of 6th and Lowden in Ryan Place. If you live in the area check out your webcam recordings if you have them and call police if you spot a...
  14. SnoSki

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

Third degree felony For those of us who aren’t lawyers or doctors.... what is a controlled substance? We talking homemade meth here, or just unprescribed adderall?
  15. SnoSki

Happy Mother’s Day!

To everyone here! You are appreciated.
  16. SnoSki

Would you rather see TCU....

Which one is a bigger accomplishment? Which would make you more proud?
  17. SnoSki

Free concert tonight before baseball

I’m performing tonight before the game vs OSU. 5-6:15 in the main lot behind the flag poles in left field. Hope to see you there!
  18. SnoSki

Tuesday afternoon: Free food, adult drinks, live music. 4:30PM outside tennis courts (Lot 14)

Just a friendly FYI to anyone considering going to campus today... I'll be playing live music for the TCU tennis pre-match tailgate just outside the tennis center (lot 14). There is a big shady lawn with lawn chairs and a large TCU tailgating trailer set up with free drinks (adult drinks are...
  19. SnoSki

Free cocktails, food, live music 12-1 today outside tennis center

Free adult drinks for 21+ lot 14, come to the TCU tailgate trailer with the purple flags. Yours truly playing music!
  20. SnoSki

B-ball vs KSU thread

I am singing the national anthem tonight. Hope to see you there! Tip at 8pm.