• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

FS: (2) TCU vs Ohio St Founders Club

I've had someone bail and have one (1) available in the founders club. Same stuff Metropolis said about the tickets above. I think its on Row 14.
  2. B

Tickets are still available. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Tickets are still available. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
  3. B

UT-Austin Tixs

I was told that CDC moved the entire visitor's section to the upper deck. I believe this because I'm pretty high on the priority points list and got all upper deck as well, so I'm doubtful there are any in the lower sections.
  4. B

Four (4) Tix for TCU @ Texas 9/22

Please PM me if interested. $300 all in which is what I paid for them.
  5. B

FWST: I think .... the most intriguing TCU football signee is on offense

Per #1 under What he thinks about next year... Omar Manning will start. He was hurt at the beginning of the year, but once he got healthy he was uncoverable in practice. So much so that they seriously considered playing him the last 4/5 games of the year because they thought he could make a...
  6. B

Home and home with Duke announced

About two months ago CDC told us that they were trying to get TCU some east coast exposure and that we had signed a series with both Duke and UNC. Interesting that the word on Duke is just coming out now. He also mentioned another series with Stanford.
  7. B

DMN: Why new TCU AD Jeremiah Donati is prepared to pick up where Chris Del Conte left off

Not looking for congrats. Just irritating to read several people say that this deal has been "going on for weeks" when that is not the case.
  8. B

DMN: Why new TCU AD Jeremiah Donati is prepared to pick up where Chris Del Conte left off

Correct. Anyone who claims that this has been going on for a couple of weeks is full of crap. That article isn't even completely correct, as I know for a fact that Boschini didn't find out until Saturday morning. I don't think CDC actually accepted the job until Friday, or maybe even Saturday...
  9. B

Looking for tickets to Big 12 Championship game

I've got six (6) tickets available. Section 236 which is Club Level Row 5 $180/each Please PM me if interest
  10. B

Experience The Nightmare of Exiting Lot #3

It's 100% on the City of FW. They only control the traffic to a certain point going away from the stadium. TCU has tried to get them to go further out, but they just won't do it. If there is a close game, it takes 2+ hours to get out of there. Last year the Tech and Arkansas games were brutal...
  11. B

Play of the Young Defensive Tackles

There was talk among the staff last year of moving Ross to guard because he just didn't have the motor to play DL here. That is why he redshirted. Glad to see the light came on for him.
  12. B

Arbitrator rules FW firefighter gets job back after TCU spring game fight

You probably know (a lot) more than me, but my understanding is he got in a car with some people with the intent of buying drugs from them. The drug dealers tried to rob him, and were likely going to kill him. He was able to kill one of them first. Probably shouldn’t have put himself in that...