• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. One Frog Nation

5-Star Alabama WR Snubbed Kalen DeBoer Before Flexing Lamborghini And Transferring To Texas

that does make it hard to compete. https://brobible.com/sports/article/isaiah-bond-lamborghini-texas-transfer-kalen-deboer-nil-football/
  2. One Frog Nation

Baylor's football future

Has not had a good couple of years, recruiting only has 14 committs this year (12 have signed) and 3 transfering. It is looking like another hard season for Baylor. When OUT said we are leaving, I kinda thought the TCU / Baylor / OState could be the top dogs and maybe Tech on some years. With...
  3. One Frog Nation

Ewers vs Manning

There is a lot of talk about Ewers coming back to UT as the QB. I wonder what implications there are for that with Manning? Is he content to sit next year or look to transfer where he can start? I had read where the Mannings didn't want him to play much this year, but .......
  4. One Frog Nation

I guess if you don't give $$ to a NIL, you can't be a fan

Jim Mora probably didn't endear himself to the UConn faithful on Tuesday. The football coach told reporters on Tuesday that a big reason for the team's 2-9 record this season came down to a small NIL budget compared to other teams around the country, and suggested that fans shouldn't complain to...
  5. One Frog Nation

Class of 2024

Looking at football recruiting for 2024, in the new Big 12, right now Tech has the highest rated class at 22 with 20 committs and 1 5 star. UCF is next and the frogs are at 33 with 19 recruits. How many scholarships will TCU have? Not sure how many seniors TCU has and then who knows about...
  6. One Frog Nation

SEC SEC SEC until Jerry Kill(s) Auburn

a huge underdog, on the road, in the heart of the SEC and New Mexico State put it to Auburn and Hugh Freeze. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38929979/new-mexico-state-throttles-auburn-first-win-sec-team
  7. One Frog Nation

Interesting, USC fires DC

I guess some coaches fire DCs during the season when things go south on that side of the ball. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38826392/usc-fires-defensive-coordinator-alex-grinch-2-games-left
  8. One Frog Nation

Okie State and TCU

When this season started, I was convinced that TCU would win 7-9 games and OSU would win 4-6. OSU had many players leave via the portal including the starting QB for the past 3 years (something like 41 starts), poor recruiting year and no "good" running backs. It looked like Gundy would be...
  9. One Frog Nation

Ok, so now what?

I think most on this board are agreed there is a deep problem on this team in pretty much every aspect of the game. We can beat bad teams but not much else. What, realistically, do we think TCU is going to do about this? Lots of options. Hide heads in the sand and declare that this year is a...
  10. One Frog Nation

Chargers and Daruis Davis

Nice to see the Chargers turning Davis loose a few times. Nice run for 51 and a couple of catches, i kick return and 3 punt returns.
  11. One Frog Nation

A Look back and forward - Big 12

It is only 4 games so the past does not predict the future but first a look back at the preseason rankings Big 12 football preseason media rankings Texas (886 votes, 41 first-place votes) Kansas State (858, 14) Oklahoma (758, 4) Texas Tech (729, 4) TCU (727, 3) Baylor (572) Oklahoma State (470...
  12. One Frog Nation

Okie State

What in the world has happened to OSU? South Alabama?? A lot of players left in the portal, the recruiting was so so and the result is going to be several years of downward spiral? Why did Spencer Sanders leave? Too many questions and Gundy won't answer any of them. Can they beat Iowa...
  13. One Frog Nation

Over / Under tomorrow night. edited as I rarely know what day of the week it is.

How long will it take me to start swearing in the game? Over]/Under is with 5 minutes gone in the first quarter. My wife says it is at the coin flip.
  14. One Frog Nation

So, let's do a little make believe with Deion.

While I realize he was not going to be hired last year, reading all these articles on how he has redone Colorado's roster. If he had been hired, with the frogs coming off a pooer season, how many of the players that took the team to NC game would he have run off? Duggan for sure, and there...
  15. One Frog Nation

chatgpt

It is interesting to use chatgpt to make conference schedules for 14 /16 / 18 / 20 teams with varying number of non conference games. Pretty much any configuration can be made to work. Now making the travel work ...............
  16. One Frog Nation

Baseball players - summer plans?

Where are they going? I know Cam Brown is going to Chatham in the cape league. The cape leagues aren't with the summer rosters as there are still Harvard/small college players on several teams. Usually, they have some of those players on teams until the regular players get there, but he is...
  17. One Frog Nation

Way off the beaten track - not sports

If you like the band Chicago, youtube Leonid and Friends. Russians that speak little or no english are touring the US as a Chicago tribute band. Amazingly good
  18. One Frog Nation

Prime Time's spring game

Say what you will but he draws a crowd. Opening game will be time to get out the popcorn. https://nypost.com/2023/04/23/deion-sanders-turns-colorado-spring-game-into-extravaganza/
  19. One Frog Nation

Football tickets upgrade?

When will the upgrade process begin, not that I have any hope of upgrading.
  20. One Frog Nation

Basketball Portal

Today is the start for the basketball portal. and here is the list as of noonish https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Basketball/TransferPortalTop/