• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. NorthDallas40

NCAA Tournament

Embarassing
  2. NorthDallas40

NCAA Tournament

It is time for a new basketball coach. Dixon out coached again. What is the point of a timeout with one minute left down by 16?
  3. NorthDallas40

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

When is the last time we have blocked a punt, recovered an onside kick or faked a punt?
  4. NorthDallas40

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

It is time to clean house. This is the best we can do following a bye week. Pathetic. We continue to regress as a program. Sure, it has been fun beating Texas the last few years, but it’s about winning championships and we are not even close to doing that again. The product being put on the...
  5. NorthDallas40

TCU @ OU Game Thread (Nov 23, 2019)

They are uncanny with how they score on the opening drive coming out of halftime.
  6. NorthDallas40

Some comic relief....

Halloween decoration near my house. As mad as I was about the game yesterday, this brought a smile to my face. Happy Sunday!
  7. NorthDallas40

Hey Wes, guess what? I'm goin' there! I'm calling out a player!

He is a really tough kid. I thought for sure he was going hobble around the rest of the game after the hit, but he shook it off. I noticed on one closeup, he was bleeding from one of his arms. He also took some shots in the Texas game that might have taken other guys out. He is one of...
  8. NorthDallas40

Tap the damn brakes

Bottom line is these players are kids, not professional athletes. They bust their butts every week in practice and are constantly reminded by coaches what they are doing right and wrong. I really don't think they need extra pressure from a bunch of fans who think they know a lot about...
  9. NorthDallas40

Dead Horses!

Your comments are misguided. I have never complained on this board about better seats and I certainly could have during the re-seating. Many people just like me that are sitting on the East side have supported TCU football for a very long time. In my case, close to 25 years. The four...
  10. NorthDallas40

Dead Horses!

The point is, since 2012, those West side club sections have looked that way not only after halftime, but also at the beginning and in the middle of some games. It is a club seat problem because the West side is supposed to be the Home side and the Home side is supposed to give energy to the...
  11. NorthDallas40

Dead Horses!

I haven't posted here in a long time, but this very subject crossed my mind Saturday night. This is how the West side looked at the start of the 3rd quarter. I am curious how many of these folks in the 100 and 200 levels are either in the club or actually outside of the stadium at a tailgate...