• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frogustat

CFP app

You might try deleting the app and then reinstalling. Also, you might need to reset your password. I believe the email address used to link the app must match the email on your TCU go frogs account (assuming your tickets were from TCU). I'm not a techie and don't want your tickets to disappear...
  2. Frogustat

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

Does anyone else's gofrogs CFP tickets say "mobile delivery delayed." Buddy of mine has tickets and his account says mobile delivery, but not delayed.
  3. Frogustat

Roll Call for AZ (Things to do, places to see, parties to go to)

This is perfection and I rate your plan strong to quite strong.
  4. Frogustat

Frogs v A-PB Golden Lions

Best case scenario after a poor performance - still getting the W and a wakeup call to the team
  5. Frogustat

Tie game at 50
  6. Frogustat

Rough start for the Frogs. Hope they reset at half and figure things out. 0-10 on 3s so far.
  7. Frogustat

FWST: ‘Special day.’ TCU men’s tennis captures its first national championship

Roditi is a good guy. Happy for him and his team.
  8. Frogustat

Chace Biddle is a Frog!

Thanks Moose. I had no idea of his rankings, etc. and the significance. Add me to the category of busy parent of three kids with max 10 minutes each day of TCU message boards in 1-2 minute increments!
  9. Frogustat

Who are your 3 favorite Frog Basketball players All-Time

Kurt Thomas Kenny Hustle Mike Jones
  10. Frogustat

OLD stuff - Wacker and campus

Or the Wacker Clacker?
  11. Frogustat

White out for Saturday's home game against Texas

Same here... What number is White? I hope he has a speedy recovery. Haha
  12. Frogustat

OT - sports bar suggestions in FW to watch NFL games today

At Reservoir. Freaking KU alumni function. They are everywhere...waiting to witness the beatdown from the Frogs.
  13. Frogustat

Anyone like the Reservoir? My buddy is from KC so we are watching the Chiefs then heading to watch the Frogs and KU.
  14. Frogustat

TCU buddy coming in town for the weekend and we are wanting to watch NFL playoff games in FW away from the wife and kids. I don’t go out to sports bars anymore...because of the wife and kids, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
  15. Frogustat

Season Tickets

I picked mine up at the FedEx / kinkos on Camp Bowie yesterday. Me and another season ticket holder had to wait while they scanned approximately 75 other season ticket packages. Clearly, the FedEx employees were put out and beaten down by TCU season tickets packages being dropped off in waves.
  16. Frogustat

Arkansas Game (away) Question

Does anyone know the TCU section for the game at Arky on Sept 9. Thinking about making the trip.
  17. Frogustat

Lee Nailon drafted 13th overall in BIG3

Nailon sat behind TCU's bench all season supporting CJD and the team.