• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Trelvis

This Day...Crazy

People complain about having "too many Gary guys" on the staff but yet I've seen L.T., Joseph Turner, and Sam Carter mentioned within the last week...
  2. Trelvis

The 25 best bowl games (TCU @ #3)...

I feel like our Rose Bowl always gets slept on with these kinds of lists and it was entertaining until the last down.
  3. Trelvis

Myles Garrett

It happened in the NHL before
  4. Trelvis

ten years ago tonight

This thread makes me happy and sad at the same time.
  5. Trelvis

The celebrity guest is...

Thats pretty funny. Wow. Lmao at Roman Reigns.
  6. Trelvis

Season Ticket Sales

I keep getting tons of emails about 3 and 6 game ticket packages so apparently, the waiting list is gone. I gave up my 2 tickets this year.
  7. Trelvis

Authentic/Game Worn TCU Football Jerseys For Sale (Kerly, Tank, Etc..)

The #3 and #4 jerseys are short. The others are really long
  8. Trelvis

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Just dont want em anymore. Just sitting in the closet.
  9. Trelvis

School cant sell them with the names on them and I never had the name plates made.
  10. Trelvis

If anyone is interested in game worn TCU football jerseys check out my post in the sale forum- https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/authentic-game-worn-tcu-football-jerseys-for-sale-kerly-tank-etc.214972/ Tank, Kerley, etc...
  11. Trelvis

Let me know if interested. All bought through TCU. Game worn Tank Carder - $150 Game worn Jeremy Kerley purple - $150 Game Worn, Autographed, and framed Jeremy Kerley - $250 w/ frame $200 without 2014 Authentic Gray Jersey #3 (Shaun Nixon I think) - $80 White #4 - $80
  12. Trelvis

I wish would have kept a journal detailing my short time working with Greggo. Lord. He's a weird dude.
  13. Trelvis

GoFrogs: Kick off times announced for three games

The irony.... You could have kept it moving. Better yet, take another break from the site.
  14. Trelvis

GoFrogs: Kick off times announced for three games

Glad I didn't renew my tickets. Between stuff like this and the Ohio State debacle, it makes it an easy decision to watch on TV.
  15. Trelvis

I'm sorry the devil made me do it.

I check out both sites, but prefer this one. I just like message boards more than blogs in general though.
  16. Trelvis

who has an ESPN insider account?

Ive seen it happen on other forums. Plus, with this one already getting in trouble for posting free newspaper articles, I just wanted them to be careful.
  17. Trelvis

who has an ESPN insider account?

Be careful posting ESPN Insider info on here. its a paid service and they could get mad.
  18. Trelvis

Let's Talk Tattoos

You cant tell me that you dont think these girls are hot though
  19. Trelvis

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

QUOTE(magicJack @ Jan 19 2010, 04:36 PM) 505468 No where to turn? Turn to the Lord and make Jesus your savior. He can solve all problems. Suicide is basically saying that no one, not even God/Jesus, can help you, so you are turning your back on everyone - including God/Jesus. I almost just...