• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. frog bar

I'm sorry the devil made me do it.

If you are talking about spit--blood, the site is updated daily. The latest post is titled "More Overdue Delany/Big 10 Hate- Legends and Leaders Addition". I find the site informative at times and always good for a chuckle. The writers definitely spend time writing the banter. It's all good...
  2. frog bar

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 08:43 PM) 421012 Furthermore.......We want no association with such a vile site as that one! Please feel free to visit that site or any other you choose. Just don't bring them here. What is so vile about it?? As I mentioned previoulsy, it seems to be geared more...
  3. frog bar

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(LawFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 07:52 PM) 420935 No way, I have go to try it just to make sure someone isn't making this up KillerFrogstcu.com Proof is in the puddin'
  4. frog bar

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Lomez @ Oct 29 2009, 07:44 PM) 420905 Are the guys at the other site making money off of it? Just some lonely GoogleAds. Get to clicking.
  5. frog bar

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 07:23 PM) 420860 You mean the website that's being sued right now for defamation of character? :biggrin: Don't you think Sean had it coming to him? Listening to him on 105.3 made my ears bleed. Ugh.
  6. frog bar

"Disrespect"

I've always appreciated the variety with the two blogs. I need the Times, but I also need the Daily News.
  7. frog bar

"Disrespect"

Those guys over there might be taking it a little too far. What's the beef?