• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Temcat Frog

FWST: Kenny Hill gave baseball a look, then had best football season at TCU

I wish I could have played for Coach P. He appears to be all about his players becoming "whole" young men. We are so fortunate to have him.
  2. Temcat Frog

2018 Depth Chart - 3 Deep (all positions)

Every years after the last game, there are ALWAYS some positions that will look like this. With the current level of scholarships for teams you can't be three deep at every position. JC transfers and walk ons will fill some of those spots.. Chill, the sky hasn't fallen yet .. welcome to College...
  3. Temcat Frog

Prediction thread for TCU vs Stanford

The TREES have the kind of offense that LMFHCGP's 4-2 defensive was designed to stop. The corners will read their keys (tackles, formations, down and distance, fb , whatever) and use that 8 man line to stop/slow the cardinal running game. If Stanford beats us throwing then more power to them...
  4. Temcat Frog

Purple, Black, Purple Uniform in San Antonio

If we want to change things up, maybe do something REALLY RADICAL and wear unis that are PURPLE and WHITE!!!!
  5. Temcat Frog

That was fast! New AD announcement!

Chancellor and Regents may have known for some time that CDC was leaving and were proactive in finding his replacement. My guess wouldl be internal if it isn't an interim appointment. I don't know the AD staff already in place...... Is there someone there that would be a good choice???
  6. Temcat Frog

This makes sense...

How in the heck can anyone argue with that form of logic!
  7. Temcat Frog

Cumbie......

To the armchair OCs on this post who were critical of the play calling today (or anytime for that matter). Would you please post for us all, what your OC experience has been over the past few years so we can judge whether you know what your talking about are just spouting your uninformed opinion.
  8. Temcat Frog

What I am thankful for Thanksgiving 2017

Two examples of where excessive ego gets you!!!
  9. Temcat Frog

What's wrong with Fort Worth?

I have read what everyone has written regarding the poor athletic/football production in the Inner City schools in Texas,especially FWISD. ALL that has been said here is the absolute truth. I retired from FWISD after 37 years in the district (14 of which was coaching everything from football to...
  10. Temcat Frog

100% Chance of Snow

National Weather Service forecast for Ames, Iowa on Saturday kickoff "Clear, low 40s, wind 10 -12 mph ... 0% chance of any kind of precip. !!!
  11. Temcat Frog

Tech fans have no need to feel lonely anymore ...

The Tech Defense has returned to form.
  12. Temcat Frog

FWST: Here’s how TCU coach Gary Patterson reacted when a heralded freshman dropped a TD pass

Sometimes, just sometimes, the best a receiver can do is just manage to touch the ball. Some may say if you can touch it then you should catch it, but that is bull stuff. They probably weren't ever a receiver.
  13. Temcat Frog

CFB Analytics 2017 football season predictions

Frogs' defense is not going to give up those kinds of points!
  14. Temcat Frog

A little story about what Kenny left

Anyone who leaves A&M for whatever reason, will become and anathema to the Aggie die hards. It's the way they ALL roll!!
  15. Temcat Frog

OT = Anyone here play the renovated Rockwood Golf Course?

5 tee set ups. play whatever length you prefer. Lots of sand, both greenside and fairways; greens and fairways with significant undulations, more water and better strategic placement of the water hazards. Don't even try to associate it with the old course. A few pieces of character have been...
  16. Temcat Frog

OT = Anyone here play the renovated Rockwood Golf Course?

You hit the nail on the head! I have played it and really enjoyed it. Currently the rounds being played will provide the funds needed to maintain this new edition of Rockwood. When the newness wears off and rounds played be day level off some, the city will have to step up to keep it in great shape.