• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. SousaFrog

USA Today: Michigan basketball PG Dug McDaniel sets TCU transfer visit

Concerning, at least to me; especially when much of society depends on people who were student-athletes in college, who then graduated to become professionals in careers outside of sports. The "life lessons" obtained and/or learned [as a collegiate student-athlete] is/are invaluable, regardless...
  2. SousaFrog

Thoughts and Prayers request

Father, I bring @PurpleBlood87 before you...please make tomorrow's procedure as seamless as possible, pain-free, and with a haste-fully recovery process; resulting-in seeing 100% clearly without any abnormalities. Thank-you for your wondrous works. Amen. AND Amen, @Boomhauer.
  3. SousaFrog

GoFrogs: TCU at Miss. State WBIT Second Round Preview

At-the-half: 28-36, Miss. State.
  4. SousaFrog

Killer Frogs/FN: WBIT Preview Versus North Texas

At-the-half: 25-31, TCU.
  5. SousaFrog

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Brione Ramsey-Brooks

S.O.C.-it-to-'em on both O-line and D-line, continually, Top! :cool:
  6. SousaFrog

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Brione Ramsey-Brooks

If it is possible (and whenever in the active rotation), I would like to see BRB on the defensive line too.
  7. SousaFrog

ICYMI: Peavey's incredible buzzer-beating shot vs. OU

"'0'-my-goodness" is right...#G0FROGS! :cool:
  8. SousaFrog

Happy birthday, Top Frog!

Happy Birthday, @TopFrog!
  9. SousaFrog

WBB TCU Lady Frogs v. OU Lady Sooners

FINAL: 53-69, OU.
  10. SousaFrog

What a 6-point swing! And it started with literally taking Sedona out of the game...
  11. SousaFrog

Sedona and Agnes STILL playing with 4 fouls each, and with nearly a quarter and a half to play! :eek:
  12. SousaFrog

At-the-half: 24-30, OU.
  13. SousaFrog

What a difference driving the offense through Sedona makes!
  14. SousaFrog

Really should be using Sedona's size, in the paint. Could possibly help with the outside shooting.
  15. SousaFrog

OU is playing a team [in the Lady Frogs] that they haven't played in their only meeting of the regular season - conference play: With Conner and Sedona back. Also, given their conference losses, they have had difficulty with the opposing team's inside presence (especially when that team has the...
  16. SousaFrog

GoFrogs: Preview: Phillips 66 WBB Big 12 Championship

Agreed. Having Conner and Sedona back though, w/ their experienced teammates (who played in the regular season - conference game against OU), gives reason for more optimism going into tomorrow afternoon's game.