• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. gdu

Unis for Next Week?

Nope. Nike doesn't own these logos, so they will not be on the champs' shirts.
  2. gdu

Unis for Next Week?

I would bet we don't even have purple pants with the CFP (diamond) Nike logos. Prob just black and white.
  3. gdu

Unis for Next Week?

That is not a thing that happens Takes way too long to plan, design, and produce a jersey and nobody had TCU in this position pre-season. Nike adds the diamond swooshes to the team's existing uniforms and gives them next year's cleats and glove's. That's it. Although, Nike would have to...
  4. gdu

Unis for Next Week?

Because he already told us about the helmets. So you don't believe him?
  5. gdu

Unis for Next Week?

Sounds like he already did, no? We know it will be white tops so it sounds like the only question is what color pants.
  6. gdu

Unis for Next Week?

Woof. Would've been nice to break out the purple lids for the biggest game in most frog fans' lifetimes.
  7. gdu

Golf in PHX

My treat.
  8. gdu

Golf in PHX

My buddy isn't going to make the game after all. Good news: have a spot at TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course tomorrow (Friday) at 1:40 if anyone is interested. Bad news: you would be playing with me.
  9. gdu

DMN: Could joining Steve Sarkisian’s staff as an analyst be the resurrection Gary Patterson needs?

Well, this is him at the Texas basketball game tonight with CDC in a longhorn pullover.
  10. gdu

Prayers for the Andrews, Texas Community

Damn. I was just at the Andrews vs. Fort Stockton game 2 weeks ago.
  11. gdu

Frog Club Luncheon

I've had this question since before the season, but been too embarrassed to ask until now. What is Noah Daniel's deal this season? Injury?
  12. gdu

'Your TCU Football Ticket and Parking Information' - just got this email.

FedEx sucks. Mine went through the same detour as yours. Were supposed to be delivered Friday. Were actually delivered Sunday. Not a big deal in this case but I can't remember the last time FedEx delivered a package to me on time.
  13. gdu

2021 Season Ticket Demand - Decrease?

I renewed all of my tix but, between my kids having their own sporting events and the product on the field the past 3 or so seasons, I am not too fussed when I have to miss a game now.
  14. gdu

who are the worst TCU conference opponent FANS you have encountered?

Couldn't agree more and it was even more true after the game.
  15. gdu

Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

Then...why...did...you...cancel...your...order?
  16. gdu

Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

I am renewing all of mine, but only so maniac can't upgrade to them.
  17. gdu

No Zach Evans thread yet?

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/so-why-are-florida-gator-fans-so-upset.224117/
  18. gdu

meanwhile, back in austin.......

I'm not sure Strong will still be the USF coach for that game.
  19. gdu

TCU Air Jordans?

https://sneakernews.com/2019/11/14/air-jordan-14-doernbecher-release-date/ "inspired by his fandom of the TCU Horned Frogs"