• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. PurpleOveralls

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

Looks like I was a glitch, I can no longer listen to anything on the KTCU website.
  2. PurpleOveralls

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

Yes, directly from KTCU website.
  3. PurpleOveralls

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

I'm listening to it on KTCU
  4. PurpleOveralls

TCU Men's Lacrosse

Yes, 1pm faceoff on Sunday at Frontier Park in Prosper.
  5. PurpleOveralls

TCU at OU Game#2

And if I remember correctly, Keaton didn't come to TCU as a shortstop. They put him at SS during some drills and squad scrimmages to fill a position and it stuck.
  6. PurpleOveralls

TCU Men's Lacrosse

100% mainly an Eastern college sport. I think D1 teams west of Mississippi are: Air Force Academy Univ. of Denver Utah You get to D2 and D3 and that list expands, not by a ton, but probably into double digits at that point with all the small schools that have it. Southwestern in Georgetown...
  7. PurpleOveralls

TCU Men's Lacrosse

That is a temporary thing this year. Result of COVID, TCU is not letting any club host games on campus this year. Team can't even have overnight trips this year. Drove to Lubbock Saturday am, played a game, and drove back after. Long day on a bus. Sport is still club. Players pay dues and the...
  8. PurpleOveralls

Um, Quilter... It's Baseball Season!

Yes. Never seen someone make it on tv/jumbotron's more than Maniac.
  9. PurpleOveralls

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Haven't ever had a haircut there but the guy does a great straight rayzor shave.
  10. PurpleOveralls

I give props to those die hards that go sit in a tree stand in temps like that. No buddy heater, no walking around, just sitting still on a platform for hours.
  11. PurpleOveralls

How was the hunt? Went out for the duck opener yesterday. Shot a 4 man limit.
  12. PurpleOveralls

Never heard of it and I hunt with some guys that are all up in the high dollar camo Sitka and Kuiu gear.
  13. PurpleOveralls

I think I've said this before in here. For those talking lacrosse, I'm one of the TCU coaches. If you ever want some shorts/shirts/hats we usually have extras we sell at costs. Just have to cover the costs since we are a club team.
  14. PurpleOveralls

Get yourself a thermal scope and start sniping those coyotes from your porch......
  15. PurpleOveralls

When will tickets go out?

If you use a gmail account check the SPAM folder, mine made its way there instead of the inbox.
  16. PurpleOveralls

2015 in the Tx Panhandle.
  17. PurpleOveralls

I use Dragon Fly Outfitters in Crested Butte. $425 for a half day trip for 2. It's not too difficult to learn and the guides are great with first timers. I pay the guides simply so they put me on fish. I'm only up there for short times and I don't have time to scout or know what the fish are...
  18. PurpleOveralls

Going to their Martin House show next month. Awesome that they do a show at the brewery every few years.
  19. PurpleOveralls

I don't believe that H2S sensor is in the breathing zone......
  20. PurpleOveralls

Baseball - TCU v Minnesota - Saturday, Game #2

Looks like they are giving up on tonight players are all going back to locker room Official announcement. Resumes 10am tomorrow morning