• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. satis1103

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

Yeah shouldn't have run him off, I miss his BBQ sauce. In seriousness though, that was my era of school, Billyball, exciting stuff. CJD has pretty much brought that back, with a few disappointments (Tubbs had his too) Given his recruiting and portal capabilities, to me it feels more like one...
  2. satis1103

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

I meant in terms of university resources. Their new stadium (which I dislike) does help them, and their reputation of course.
  3. satis1103

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

It is not a failure, but it can't be the consistent state of the program either. Not for our ambitions anyway. And those wouldn't be as high IMHO had we not watched our evil stepbrothers down in Waco win the whole thing. Now we know for a fact it can happen here, they ain't got anything we...
  4. satis1103

NCAA Tournament

Are you ok?
  5. satis1103

NCAA Tournament

USU is probably better than an 8. That said... we came out looking pretty decent, composed. Then things started to turn difficult and we began to seem panicky and undisciplined. Lasted the rest of the game, basically. That happened so much this year, it was the achilles heel of this squad.
  6. satis1103

GoFrogs: Horned Frogs Power Past University of North Texas in Opening Round of WBIT

There was no answer for Sedona Prince last night. Let's keep that trend going.
  7. satis1103

NCAA Tournament

What the heck BYU?
  8. satis1103

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

This will be interesting. If good TCU shows up, we can beat anyone in this bracket. If we derp around like we've shown the propensity to at times, anyone in this bracket can beat us.
  9. satis1103

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

To anyone who needs to hear it, if it's so miserable to follow/watch, then just turn it off. Most of us are supposed to be working anyway.
  10. satis1103

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

Let's go do this guys! We can end all the bubble talk VERY abruptly today.
  11. satis1103

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

We are clearly the better team today. If we can't finish this, we don't deserve anything
  12. satis1103

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at No. 19 Dallas Baptist Preview

There's never a bad time to point out ridiculousness
  13. satis1103

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at No. 19 Dallas Baptist Preview

We're #12?! We drop two games total and we end up at 12? And Florida just cruisin around the top 10 like they never played garbage St. John's in the first place.
  14. satis1103

Congrats to Shahada Wells

Wells AND PJ Haggerty have gone OFF this year. Wish it were in purple but happy for them.
  15. satis1103

WBB TCU Lady Frogs v. OU Lady Sooners

Shooting 20% from the field yet still in it. It might get wild today.
  16. satis1103

FWST: TCU faces pivotal two-game stretch to close regular season

Whoa... tap the brakes homie. We don't know anything about the situation, this is based on one strangely-worded but likely innocent comment...
  17. satis1103

FWST: TCU faces pivotal two-game stretch to close regular season

Now that we have a win, is it cool to talk about officiating? The B12 refs are so often trash... All the aforementioned overcalling, yet short stretches where you could kneecap someone with a sledgehammer and get away with it. That's what drives me nuts the most. It's so damned inconsistent -...
  18. satis1103

GoFrogs: TCU at BYU MBB Preview

Good lord Frogs. More of this please.
  19. satis1103

GoFrogs: TCU at No. 24 West Virginia WBB Preview

WVU does some weird motioning and sealing to open lanes. Not certain but some of it looks like moving screens and shoves. Gotta adjust if they won't call it.
  20. satis1103

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

Maybe you're right but don't you have your own underperforming team to go criticize?