• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. PurplePutt

College World Series Finals

There is no silver lining for being knocked out. LSU scum not winning is a consolation though.
  2. PurplePutt

Roger Williams NOT Shot By Gunman

Fights on! Democrats fired first! :(
  3. PurplePutt

Fort Worth Regional discussion

Is game three between winner of today's game 1 and loser of today's game 2?
  4. PurplePutt

ESPN 3 not working for me. scheiss ESPN
  5. PurplePutt

I'm just south of Benbrook. WX Radar shows precip ending there (at Lupton) at about 7:30. I'm seeing some blue sky to the southwest.
  6. PurplePutt

Rain stopped for probably 3-4 hours. Could start a game tonight and with the screwed up forecast for the next few days probably should. And, they should start early tomorrow. What a bunch of dumb asses.
  7. PurplePutt

My plan was to catch the last few innings of the 1st game and then go to parking lot and pound beers between games. So screw it. I am drinking now and may not even go to any game.
  8. PurplePutt

Makes sense but why not at least move the game times up to avoid the weather. It isn't like most all of the conference tourneys didn't have 9 AM games. I guess they will use Monday and even Tuesday as rain days if required.
  9. PurplePutt

I understand TV times are a factor but.....Good Lord, they could see this coming. I mean what happens to TV when there is a rain delay. Duh, they bounce around and show other games. So why not make the call this morning and start game one at 11 AM. If the DBU game started right now and had no...
  10. PurplePutt

TCU vs OU Friday game thread updates

Art Briles is a mother scheissing, [ the old ricardo ] sucking, [ Arschloch] who can go scheiss himself
  11. PurplePutt

Art Briles can go scheiss himself
  12. PurplePutt

OU can go scheiss themselves
  13. PurplePutt

2017 Baseball Season Thread

As I posted earlier, my DTV guide has the Sunday game on 608 FCS.
  14. PurplePutt

2017 Baseball Season Thread

Found Sat game on DTV 668-2 (FSNOR-2) and Sun game on DTV 608 (FCS) but can't find tonights game on the guide. Damn. I would assume that 675 (FSOK) is where it should be but shows softball?
  15. PurplePutt

TCU vs Abilene Christian - Baseball game thread

Weird that ACU would want to drive to Fort Worth to play 4.5 innings.
  16. PurplePutt

BASEBALL: #2 TCU at #6 Texas Tech - Resumption of Game 2 - (Sunday, 11 am, no TV)

So King rapidly walks a guy and gives up a hit.
  17. PurplePutt

Profanity filter test thread

Hillary Clinton is a [ $%^& ].