• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

bad news

look, if you don't like my post and you think i did it for my own personal gain fine. I don't care. Because you are just plain wrong. so post your opinion. i do take name calling however very personal so if you are going to attack me personaly with dbag or somthing similar you can do it to my...
  2. F

bad news

First, the entire post was a thank you and tribute to the player not a thank you to myself. There was no hubris in my post what so ever so don't spin some in. I was trying to put material on the board for those to read within the rules. Isnt that what it's here for? I gain nothing without my...
  3. F

bad news

well said thank you
  4. F

bad news

Call me what you want. I am just trying to be helpful and informative but not break the rules at the same time.
  5. F

bad news

why do newspapers run stories without names? because it's still relevant news
  6. F

bad news

i gain nothing from that post. I could really care less what the state of Ohio believes either. I was just telling fellow frogs what i could. the rest will surface when the time is prudent and that's not my decision to make
  7. F

bad news

you're right geno it's all a game. It will come out when p decides to make the name public. I don't post the specifics untill I have been given permision to do so. Perhapse thats what keeps me in the know
  8. F

bad news

Its legit not washington or hughes
  9. F

bad news

I'm sure the name will surface when it's the right time. It's not my place to give names but one of our seniors will miss the bowl game due to injury. It's at a position with depth so we are ok but you have to feel bad for the guy. He is going to miss his final and biggest game. Heres a toast...