• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Just the way it is now. Starting to care way less about CFB Free Agency.
  2. F

2025 Recruiting Thread

If you want to talk about starsies now, then you have to also talk about the $'s. We could get more 4's and 5's if we give them $1M each. Lol
  3. F

NCAA Tournament

Creighton - Oregon was great too. 2OT
  4. F

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

To me, all of the above is in direct correlation to the fact that we need a floor general pg, a center who has a steady interior game, and a shooter that can hit shots when open north of 40%.... Since we don't have that, the team performance is seriously inconsistent.
  5. F

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

From the article, Dixon is bringing in the best recruiting class we've had.... Interested to see what that looks like as I'm not familiar with who we picked up. That said, I do think we are slowly building a program, but we let several opportunities slip by this year. I personally don't think...
  6. F

NCAA Tournament

One thing about Kansas this year... When they lose, they get utterly destroyed!
  7. F

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

There's only a few teams that we can't beat...... At the same time, there are a bunch of teams that can beat us.... Just depends on how we play. 8/9's are a toss up.
  8. F

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

Hope we can win one in the tourney... And I'm happy that we're winning 20+ games a season. Our bball program is building some consistency. That said, it's time for some new guys. This group has done an amazing job, but pretty clear they've hit their ceiling... And .500 in the big 12 is what they...
  9. F

ICYMI: Peavey's incredible buzzer-beating shot vs. OU

Just how you draw it up! Get the deep pass stolen by an OU player who tries to shoot a last second shot just to have the ball slip out of his hands to Peavey for an immediate launch to the other end.... 60% of the time it works Everytime!
  10. F

Boston.com: Reagor stays with the Patriots

Dude is starting to rack up some years as a player... Definitely helps the pocket book and retirement. Good for him!
  11. F

Last Four Byes

To be fair, the blown lead happens in this league. BYU blew a huge lead to lose to Tech. We did too at BYU. Texas just gave up a 14 pt lead to Baylor... It happens. One thing I won't debate is that we have to get going. Better shooting. More confidence. Get back to fast break ball.
  12. F

GoFrogs: TCU at BYU MBB Preview

You do it the same way that BYU blew a similar lead at Texas Tech earlier in the year... Almost identically
  13. F

Frogs to the B1G?!?

Nothing screams the BIg10 like Texas Tech!
  14. F

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

This team could beat the Dallas Mavericks or lose to Aledo high School.
  15. F

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

Couldn't outshoot a fair jr high team tonight
  16. F

And here we go.....12 just probably isn't enough.

I thought you were trying to emulate Dak Prescott's snap cadence... Okay, here we go!
  17. F

GoFrogs: Construction Underway on $50 Million Donor-Funded Human Performance Center Projects

Can that human performance center create a DB that doesn't get beat over the top? I kid / I kid
  18. F

TCU vs WVU MBB

Just got home from game... Kind of funny that a stomping of WVU is now just kinda meh... Lol... It's good to have some expectations in basketball these days.
  19. F

Why, Gary? Why?

Pretty sure this wins the Internet today and should be in the running for top post of Q1 '24.