• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

OT: 246 years ago tonight...

I stood alone on that bridge one foggy, wet and chilly fall morning about 40 years ago. There is a monument near the bridge placed by British women dedicated to the memory of the British soldiers who fell that morning. It remains a powerful memory.
  2. D

SMU game cancelled

The state of Maryland refused to give Navy permission to have fans in attendance.
  3. D

Bad Omen: B12 just cancelled our virtual media day

I might add that the kids in the neighborhood, including me, were much more concerned (and excited) with the danger posed by the escape of Pete the Python from the Fort Worth Zoo.
  4. D

Bad Omen: B12 just cancelled our virtual media day

11,000 in Texas and over 80,000 nation wide died of the flu in 2018. Back in 1958 116,000 died in the U.S. of the Asian Flu...equivalent to a per capita death rate in 2020 of over 230,000. We shut down nothing.
  5. D

FWST: TCU’s Jamie Dixon quiet on UCLA: ‘He didn’t say nothing about coming back or leaving.’

Quoting this well educated and erudite scholar immediately after the election,,,,"I'm going to Washington and get inagurated and start signing bills ritght away!"
  6. D

Time For Gary to Go

In the famous words of Jack Nicholson, "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here."
  7. D

Game Stats...

There were no game statistics in the ST for the TCU game or the LSU game played last night...in fact, there were no game stats for any game played this weekend that I could find, not even summaries. What gives?
  8. D

Snyder get 5 year extension at KSU

Congratulations, Coach Snyder...you are an asset to the league and to all college football.
  9. D

Wait people actually tube the Trinity River?

Actually the Trinity River water quality for swimming is pretty good...same as Lake Benfbrook. It's the sediment that is problematical. Just don't eat the catfish (bottom feeders).
  10. D

SB Nation: Macho Low, Part 11: Tim Mauser started at the top of the heap

I had Kudlady as VP at Stripling and Rudy and his bro at Laneri. All of these dudes could fire up you backside!