• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

OT: any magnolia, Tx Frogs?

My wife and are moving back to Texas from Alabama. We will be in the Magnolia area and interested if there are any frogs in the area. I’m ready to get back home and out of Alabama and Auburn country.
  2. D

Nick Saban Retires

I live in Birmingham and it’s not bad but o be damn if I would live in Washington. Oh yea we are moving back to Texas this summer so I’m ready to attend home games.
  3. D

CFP Championship Game Predictions

Now I’m rooting for a Michigan steam roll
  4. D

CFP Championship Game Predictions

51 - 45 the Purple Team. Harbaugh is on a plane tonight to Washington for presser tomorrow.
  5. D

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

27 years so I ain’t mad. Cinnamon snaps for the win. Absolutely miserable game
  6. D

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

I was there with my future wife and wow it was miserable.
  7. D

NFL Trade Rumors: Chargers Waive QB Max Duggan

He’s cleared waivers a couple times now, so there might not be any interest from other teams to sign him. This might be the best it gets for Max.
  8. D

TCU vs the West Virginia Couch Burners Prediction Thread

Us: 38 Them: 10 Bailey rushing: 101yards Plus Morris: >300 yds passing
  9. D

Thursday Night Football

Frogs for life but oldest went to UAB so glad they are winning tonight. Verdict still out on Dillfer as head coach.
  10. D

Any Waco area Watch Parties

Any Frogs in the Birmingham area, watching the game?
  11. D

TCU-ORU June 20th Game Thread

Another day of flying the colors, let’s go Frogs.
  12. D

That’s the way baseball go…. It’s Omaha, get up and win your next game!

Sitting here in the Caribbean, sporting my 2017 CWS shirt just like I did for the TCU vs Michigan game. We won that day and won today, might have to extend my vacation until the finals.
  13. D

Other Super Regionals

Another great day to be a Frog in Alabama. Weren’t out earlier wearing my 2017 CWS shirt and the looks I was getting from both Auburn and Alabama fans. Now it was not as bad when we got into the CFP but it’s always fun.
  14. D

Any of you Deadbeats Going to Super Regional?

I’ll be watching from Alabama, praying Alabama gets routed, so I can dress in my TCU gear and pies them all off. I love living in SEC country and being a Frog.
  15. D

TCU could host the super regional

Done in honor of TCU Frogs
  16. D

TCU could host the super regional

Great idea and will be doing our part