• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Shallowwaterfrog

POLL: After the loss of Schloss, who's next?

Or now that DBU Is out....
  2. Shallowwaterfrog

RJ going Pro

Is someone keeping track of all of the players from the 2020-2021 roster that have either announced their transfer, going pro, left the program for some reason or the other? I believe there were 15 players on the roster... question is how many will CJD be able to retain?
  3. Shallowwaterfrog

2021 Recruiting Thread

Sometime when I think about Wyoming Frog... Johnny from Karate Kids comes to mind... riding his dirt bike, wearing his Skelton Halloween costume, sweeping Daniel’s leg... loved it when Mr Miyagi kicked his ass... so from now on Wyoming Frog your Delta Chi name is Johnny
  4. Shallowwaterfrog

2021 Recruiting Thread

I was on a roll... ooops... just hope Wyoming Frog... The big man... chat board tough guy... the next Urban Meyer... because he know all things football... goes away
  5. Shallowwaterfrog

2021 Recruiting Thread

Seriously, why don’t you take it some place else. Your attempt at either humor or stirring the pot falls way short. Guessing you are somewhere between 18 and 25 years old and if you are older than that you are a complete looser. What you provide is worthless and only has a negative effect on TCU...
  6. Shallowwaterfrog

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

Thanks Frog92 ... where on your account page did you see that? I can’t seem to locate this info....
  7. Shallowwaterfrog

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

When did you all get your email. I have not received mine. I checked my Frog Club account and my address is correct. Also checked my spam folder for the past few days and did not see it in there. I have received recent emails from the Frog Club such as the LT event and the tennis event...
  8. Shallowwaterfrog

Bad Idea Noi, Bad Idea!!!!

My son has a class with him... he doesn’t go. He basically checked out at the beginning of the semester. It’s one of those classes with a lot of athletes. All you have to do is show up and you get at least a B... it also has a rule after 3 unexcused absences you start loosing a letter grade for...
  9. Shallowwaterfrog

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

The state of California will not all the UCLA athletic department to spend significant money on a buy out. The financial condition of the state flagship schools is a disaster. They are talking about dropping sports programs the situation has gotten so bad. Any buyout will have to come from...
  10. Shallowwaterfrog

Shawn Robinson tranferring

I have not be following this thread and it might have been discussed at length but does anyone have any idea where SR might end up?
  11. Shallowwaterfrog

City Market in Luling

Try Joel’s in Flatonia. It is on the north side of I-10 on the NW corner of the main Flatonia exit. Get their Texas size sliced beef... really good. Place has been there for 30+ years. Started as a road size pit...
  12. Shallowwaterfrog

UT dad goes crazy

Very well put. Political correctness and lack of consequences ate why we are where we are. Perfect example is Corey Booker’s flat out, bold faced lie during the Supreme Court hearings about being Spartacus. No consequences....
  13. Shallowwaterfrog

UT dad goes crazy

This... the world needs people that stand up to idiots and dish out a little justice... not saying the old guys was right but...kind of what the liberals and their attack dogs the media needs. My son is a sophomore at TCU... I am not advocating violence but I asked him if he has ever been in a...
  14. Shallowwaterfrog

Gameday Thread: Buckeyes vs Horned Frogs

Nope, it was actually a QB sneak... middle linebacker was coming off the edge and safeties were on the hash marks and the 4.4 speed went 99 yards.. there was a 99 yard pass to JM in 84
  15. Shallowwaterfrog

Gameday Thread: Buckeyes vs Horned Frogs

Just joining the thread... but Scott Ankrom had a 99 yard run against Rice....
  16. Shallowwaterfrog

Jerry world roll call

Boycotting, they took away probably my only chance to go see my Frogs in the Horsrshoe a probably my only chance to see the Buckeyes play my Frogs in the Carter and wanted me to pay well over $1000 to take my family to Jerry World and line his pockets with my money... As Mr. Corso say, “not so...