• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. frogtwang

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

I can’t believe the ref dropped that pass over the middle.
  2. frogtwang

We’re Together Again. Let’s All Work to Stay That Way.

This is not true. I am not debating the effectiveness of masks. Masks were recommended fairly early on in the pandemic. https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/85800...
  3. frogtwang

Does TCU require vaccinations?

If it was “wide open” as the previous poster claimed, they wouldn’t bother stopping anyone or building camps. They’d let them all in. That is not happening, they are not just letting everyone in.
  4. frogtwang

There is no debate that more have crossed from the south. I will say that it is much harder to cross the southern border than it is the northern border. There are more obstacles crossing from Mexico than there are Canada. That is not an easy trip, it’s no Sunday walk in the park.
  5. frogtwang

I was pointing out the false narrative that the southern border is “wide open”. It is not. That is all.
  6. frogtwang

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2021/07/21/us-mexico-canada-border-reopening-travel-restrictions-through-august/8034057002/ The United States has extended border restrictions on nonessential travel yet again as COVID-19 infections rise in every state. U.S. borders with Mexico and...
  7. frogtwang

That one is easy to explain, the southern border is not wide open. It’s closed just the same as the northern border.
  8. frogtwang

OT- More Stupidity From TCU

Gender and sex are not the same thing, but I don’t expect many here to understand that. So by all means, continue with your misguided outrage against diversity and inclusion.
  9. frogtwang

Aaron Rodgers announces retirement

Verified by Hugh Jasole and Norma Stitz.
  10. frogtwang

The Day After....

I agree that more could be done, but to claim it is a fact that no help was sent is incorrect. Help has been given and is continuing to be given. This isn’t over yet Having said that, the situation down here in Texas is a quite a bit bigger than a small patch of ice on the Kemah Boardwalk exit...
  11. frogtwang

The Day After....

FEMA send supplies based on what the state requests, which were generators, water, food, and blankets. Per Emergency Management Chief Kidd with the Texas Division of Emergency Management, roads have been too icy to distribute the supplies they requested. Due to those icy conditions, the FEMA...
  12. frogtwang

The Day After....

Tried to edit and insert this gif without success.
  13. frogtwang

The Day After....

The crisis is not over. It is ongoing. You can repeat your false claim that no one is helping as much as you want, doesn’t make it a fact.
  14. frogtwang

The Day After....

Haters gonna hate I suppose.
  15. frogtwang

The Day After....

Um, 6 days ago? https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/02/14/president-joseph-r-biden-jr-approves-texas-emergency-declaration/
  16. frogtwang

The Day After....

Just keeping it going until you can drop some bomb Clay Travis tweets on us.