• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. QuilterFrawg

The Players -golf

Tim Hoge finished 5 under for the first round. Currently tied for 4th.
  2. QuilterFrawg

TCU vs USC again

Start time? I see we're Visitors again. :confused:
  3. QuilterFrawg

TCU vs Arizona State baseball

Does anyone know when it might start?
  4. QuilterFrawg

Wash St vs TCU baseball

Wash St homers on first pitch. 1-0
  5. QuilterFrawg

UCLA vs TCU Game #3

Frenchy starts us off with a homer!!
  6. QuilterFrawg

UCLA vs TCU Game #2

Go Frogs!
  7. QuilterFrawg

KXAN (Austin) 0-3 in 1-score games this year, TCU’s losing record is not indicative of their talent level

Unusual to see a pro-TCU story by a local Austin station. AUSTIN (KXAN) — It’s easy to write off TCU because of the Horned Frogs’ losing record and injury trouble on offense, but like College GameDay’s Lee Corso always says — not so fast, my friend. TCU hosts No. 7 Texas at 6:30 p.m. CT...
  8. QuilterFrawg

The Mouse and Spectrum reach an accord

ESPN and other Disney-owned Channels Have Returned! Dear Spectrum Customer, Good news! We have reached a new agreement with The Walt Disney Company. ESPN, Disney Channel, FX, and several other Disney-owned channels have been returned to Spectrum TV and are now available. To make up for...
  9. QuilterFrawg

2023 Other College football

Anyone know how long this pissing contest between Disney/ESPN and Spectrum is going to last? I thought I'd watch a little of the Utah/Florida game, but the screen is blanked out. Don't really care. So I went to ESPN+ and am watching W Virginia St/Morehead St. It's kind of fun!
  10. QuilterFrawg

TCU vs CSF Game #3

Maxwell triples in a run to tie it up. Then scores on a WP! 2-1 B5
  11. QuilterFrawg

TCU vs UTRGV baseball

Go Frogs!
  12. QuilterFrawg

Baseball vs Northwestern

1-0 with 1 out in the first for the Frogs.
  13. QuilterFrawg

Baseball vs OU Game #1

Fontenelle doubled. Maxwell singled him in. Taylor homered. 3-0 Frogs in 2nd.
  14. QuilterFrawg

TCU baseball-FSU Game #2

Just getting here. Looks like our start was not smooth. But we got out of it.
  15. QuilterFrawg

TCU Baseball - FSU Game #1

Go Frogs!
  16. QuilterFrawg

Army-Navy game - 10 Dec 2022

The 123rd Army-Navy Game will take place on Dec. 10, 2022, in Philadelphia. The game will be broadcast at 2 p.m. CT on CBS. Navy's uniform. Far out!
  17. QuilterFrawg

Carp homers for Yankees

https://stories.mlb.com/live/661960.html Happy for him.
  18. QuilterFrawg

TCU vs Army series

Army scores 1 in top 1st.
  19. QuilterFrawg

Nebraska/TCU baseball game #2

Thought I'd start a separate thread for today's game. Those other two were getting muddled. Anyone at the game today?
  20. QuilterFrawg

CWS 2021

NC State off to a good start with a 2-run homer. Hope they beat the California eggheads.