• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frogcrates

Not a Cinderella Story

Over the course of the next week you can be sure that sports writers and commentators will turn to the same classic analogy. And it’s the same one that TCU has been painted with anytime it’s seen success for the better part of the past two decades. The problem is - it’s wrong. And it reveals a...
  2. Frogcrates

Defense

With all of the threads covering the offense (and whether what we saw was the first sign of the apocalypse or a genius ploy of vanilla play calling to throw Purdue off the scent), I have barely seen anything on the defense. So... thoughts on what you saw on Defense? Personally, I didn’t see a...
  3. Frogcrates

PSA

Gentlemen, It is only okay to wear urban camo under three conditions: 1) You are active military, 2) You are under the age of 14, or 3) You are hunting grackles downtown. That is all.
  4. Frogcrates

IT’S FINALLY HERE!!!

IT’S GAMEDAY!!!!
  5. Frogcrates

Kelsey for AD

Make it happen.
  6. Frogcrates

Armed Forces Bowl

Army vs SDSU Could be a good one. Always nice to get one more game in at AGC before the long wait till next season. Also a good one for the kids (cool military vehicles and such)
  7. Frogcrates

Hey Baylor...

...good luck with the rest of your season.
  8. Frogcrates

College Football Imperialism Map

This is absolutely brilliant. Some guy has turned college football into a game of risk: https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2017/9/11/16287684/college-football-imperialism-map-2017 To hell with the belt system. This is the way to do it! It combines two of my favorite...
  9. Frogcrates

Statue of Dick Bumpus

I know that there's a very long list of frog legends that would all be excellent choices. But this morning I might have been a little nostalgic, maybe even a little covetous of that very particular brand of defense that Dick Bumpus, alongside GMFP, helped to create at TCU. That tough...
  10. Frogcrates

It Is Upon Us!!!

It's finally game day!!!!!
  11. Frogcrates

OT: Honnold Free Solo's El Capitan

Okay, not TCU or even football-related, but major sports history was made today. Alex Honnold became the first person ever to do a free solo (meaning without a rope or any safety gear) climb of the 3,000 ft. face of El Capitan in Yosemite. This is absolutely huge - like the rock climbing...