• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

NCAA Tournament

I really enjoyed the Oakland-Kentucky and Auburn-Yale games. They were outstanding! The Oakland-NC State game was a great one, too.
  2. T

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

OK - so we force CJD out - who replaces him? And how do you know it will be better under the new coach? You don't. You're just throwing trash at CJD and hope it sticks. We were a blown call away from upsetting Arizona three years ago, got burned by Eddie quitting late in the season and this year...
  3. T

NCAA Tournament

OK - fine - but I wonder if he will pull the same BS in Boulder that he did here. He screwed us last year when he refused to practice, demanded to play, begged for more $ and then quit the team when CJD told him no.
  4. T

NCAA Tournament

But when two of your starters - O'Bannon and Nelson - struggled early with turnovers and poor shooting, then what? Add in Udeh's struggles and it was clear that CJD was looking for someone - anyone - to spark the team.
  5. T

NCAA Tournament

We replaced Baugh and Miles with Nelson and Anderson. Last year, Miles and Baugh averaged 38 points in the NCAAs. Tonight, JN and AA both shot 2-7 with a total of 17 points, 5 TOs and 7 assists. That is an amazing dropoff. But they were not alone. We just weren't good enough. O'Bannon shoots...
  6. T

NCAA Tournament

And I hate to repeat myself over and over, but we did not make one defensive adjustment. Not one bleeping adjustment! How about a zone D or a box and one or anything different?
  7. T

NCAA Tournament

Nelson 1-5 3 TOs Peavy 3-7 2 TOs Anderson 1-4 Tennyson 1-3 O'Bannon 1-5 1 TO Lucky to be down 8
  8. T

NCAA Tournament

Eman is keeping us in the game with his scoring and playmaking. We have to make sure he touches the ball every possession, especially with our guards playing so poorly.
  9. T

NCAA Tournament

Ok, so the bigger ? is why do we struggle to develop big men? P.S. Feed Eman!
  10. T

NCAA Tournament

That is because our two best big men play for Colorado and San Diego State.
  11. T

NCAA Tournament

Also, wouldn't it be nice to see the Frogs change up our D sometimes.
  12. T

NCAA Tournament

We are just not good enough in the halfcourt offense to make a deep run in the NCAAs. I love that CJD and this team has made history with 3 straight tourney bids, but our lack of execution on offense bites us in the butt every year.
  13. T

NCAA Tournament

Miller is hot - make sure he gets the ball every possession. Our guard play is just awful - can’t make a shot & turning it over. Pass the ball guys!
  14. T

NCAA Tournament

LeDee was the one who got away IMO. I wish CJD would have been able to keep him.
  15. T

NCAA Tournament

It is a shame that his time at TCU ended so badly..........we would have beaten Gonzaga if we had a focused Eddie.
  16. T

NCAA Tournament

Believe CJD told him to leave because of multiple issues after an ankle injury. If I remember correctly, he refused to practice before the Big 12 Tournament due to an ankle injury, but wanted to play. CJD said if he can't practice, then he can't play so he stayed at home while the rest of the...
  17. T

Clemson Files Suit Against the ACC

These lawsuits help UNC and Virginia more than anyone else in the ACC. As soon as the ACC dies, then they are in the Big 10 the next day. I am not sure why the SEC would want Clemson or FSU because they already have teams in those states, but who knows?
  18. T

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

I’d rather play Purdue than UConn or UNC…………and we might not even have to face Purdue if they stay true to its history.
  19. T

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

We got a great draw! No excuses this year: Sweet 16 or bust!
  20. T

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

Should we be concerned about our offense? Scored only 1 run against KU’s ace last weekend & didn’t do much tonight against Boomer’s ace. Outside of the Sunday game at KU (in particular the 9th inning), we have struggled to score runs in Big 12 play. Need to turn it around tomorrow/Sunday & get...