• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

Wonder how Lampkin is feeling

He provided a big spark with the little time played last night, but he obviously wasn’t close to 100%. I hope he’s not setting himself back. You always hear coaches and players talk about the dangers of coming back too soon. Frogs are going to need him to be healthy come March.
  2. P

Sonny told them what TCU would do

Stop the run and make the QB beat them.
  3. P

How great for Demercado

From what they were saying, last college game will be walking distance from his home.
  4. P

CFP hype

So great to see the Frogs being a part of all this.
  5. P

How about some EA love

6. P

Fiesta hype

7. P

What about Dykes?

Max has gotten a lot of deserved discussion about the Heisman Trophy. How about Sonny Dykes as national coach of the year?
  8. P

Frogs out fast vs. Providence

11-2 and fired up at first timeout.
  9. P

Frogs Today with Tre

Brian Estridge had Trevone Boykin on as his guest this week, specifically because of where this season is compared to 2014. Coolest thing for me: He’s going to the game with Bram. Sincerely hope he can get his life together.
  10. P

Watch it again and again

A long time ago, I lost count how many times I watched the first 35 minutes or so of the Peach Bowl. Eight years from now, I will have lost count how many times I watched the last handful of minutes of last Saturday’s game.
  11. P

Rematch

Tu vs Frogs at JerryWorld. Bring it.
  12. P

It’s almost time

Best one I’ve seen so far.
  13. P

That's 11 for CGP

Worth saying this is 11 10-win seasons now for CGP. If I'm not mistaken, there were four in school history before he took over as HC. By any measure, he's been greatness for this program. Big hat tip.