• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TxFrog1999

KillerFrogs Bullpen Podcast E08: DBU recap and Oklahoma series Preview

Two KillerFrogs writers, JD and Carson talk about the TCU victory over DBU and preview the upcoming series against Oklahoma. Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Amazon Podcasts Listen Now Online ... or listen through one of our providers: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Amazon...
  2. TxFrog1999

KillerFrogs Bullpen Podcast E07: Kansas series loss breakdown and DBU Preview

KillerFrogs writers JD and Brett discuss the Horned Frogs series loss to Kansas, what went wrong, and what went right. The duo then discusses the upcoming mid-week game against highly ranked Dallas Baptist. Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Amazon Podcasts Listen Now Online ... or...
  3. TxFrog1999

Frog Fever Basketball Podcast E18: 247Sports’ Jamie Plunkett join Frog Fever!

KillerFrogs’ writers Nick Girimonte and Davis Wilson discuss the Big 12 award selections and preview the Big 12 tournament before 247Sports’ Jamie Plunkett joins the podcast to discuss the results of TCU’s final week of the regular season and what to expect from the Horned Frogs as tournament...
  4. TxFrog1999

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

An amazing guy and a one-of-a-kind Frog. Condolences to his family.
  5. TxFrog1999

KillerFrogs Bullpen Podcast E06: Kubota College Classic Recap and the Start of Big 12 Baseball

TCU Baseball is off to its best start in program history after starting the season 13-0. Next up…Big 12 Play. Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Amazon Podcasts Listen Now Online ... or listen through one of our providers: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Amazon Podcasts
  6. TxFrog1999

FWST: How far did TCU’s Sonny Dykes drop in annual college football coach rankings?

Making up a story to fit a narrative... I just love "journalism" these days. I also love how Sark got ranked higher than Dykes (last year) after losing their playoff game.
  7. TxFrog1999

Frog Fever Basketball Podcast E17.5: BONUS EPIDSODE! TCU Women’s Basketball Big 12 Tournament Preview with Tori Couch

KillerFrogs’ writers Nick Girimonte and Davis Wilson are joined by their KillerFrogs colleague Tori Couch for an update on the state of TCU women’s basketball, a look ahead at the Frogs’ matchup with Oklahoma State and what a potential run for an NCAA tournament bid would look like. Apple...
  8. TxFrog1999

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

"73% of those in the U.S. age 18+ who have ridden in or driven a car in the last month use AM/FM radio as an audio source in-car, far outpacing the next-closest audio source, owned digital music (used by 53%)" Source: https://www.edisonresearch.com/the-infinite-dial-2022/ The issue is those...
  9. TxFrog1999

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

Terrestrial radio is dying. As more and more people stream music in their cars the radio isn't used as a radio anymore it's simply a bluetooth connection for the phone.
  10. TxFrog1999

Frog Fever Basketball Podcast E17: Is sky falling for TCU basketball? Plus another chat with Colin Post!

KillerFrogs’ writers Nick Girimonte and Davis Wilson talk about who (besides Houston) is most equipped to make a run at a national championship. Next, the hosts go over a disastrous 0-2 for Jamie Dixon and his Horned Frogs before closing out this week’s episode with an overarching, big picture...
  11. TxFrog1999

TCU vs Arizona State baseball

Love the grit of this team, just wish we could have shut the door earlier in the game.
  12. TxFrog1999

Frogs to the B1G?!?

The NIL money pipeline has all but sealed that fate, at least for D1/CFP division football.
  13. TxFrog1999

Frogs to the B1G?!?

Everything is heading towards a B1G and SEC only format—like the NFC and AFC back in the day before they merged into the NFL, only with more teams in each conference.
  14. TxFrog1999

KillerFrogs Bullpen Podcast E05: UCLA Recap and Globe Life Series preview

KillerFrogs Writers JD Andress and Carson Wersal discuss TCU’s victories over UCLA, Washington State, and Arizona before looking ahead to the weekend’s matchup. Carson answers some hot takes on what players should be starting in what spots. Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Amazon...
  15. TxFrog1999

OT - Movies thread

Wife discovered the US version of Ghosts this weekend and we've been binge watching it. The funny thing is years ago I tried to get her to watch the original BBC version of the show and she was so bored we didn't make it out of the first episode (she's not a fan of British humor).
  16. TxFrog1999

OT: any magnolia, Tx Frogs?

I have one in my front yard... oh, wait. Welcome back to the great state of Texas!
  17. TxFrog1999

Frog Fever Basketball Podcast E16: Houston is really good, Kansas’ concerns and TCU’s big week ahead

KillerFrogs’ writers Nick Girimonte and Davis Wilson talk about Houston’s hot streak, Cincinnati’s cold streak and injury concerns for Kansas before discussing TCU’s 1-1 week and taking a look at what is ahead for the Horned Frogs. Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Amazon Podcasts...
  18. TxFrog1999

OT - Movies thread

Went with my wife and son to see Wonka this evening and I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw a movie that good.
  19. TxFrog1999

OT: AT&T Cell Outage

Most likely an issue with a corrupted patch to the router network, however not every device on the network was affected similarly. For instance, my wife's new iPhone was stuck in SOS most of the day where as my much older iPhone was unaffected.