• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

OT: New Texas A&M school of law building downtown Fort Worth

New Texas A&M school of law building downtown Fort Worth. These are concepts they are fundraising off of.
  2. D

TCU vs. Purdue sept 14 2019 on Big 12 Sirius XM

TCU vs. Purdue Sept. 14, 2019 on Big 12 Radio Sirius XM channel 375 right now. If you are hungry to hear TCU football. Go Frogs!
  3. D

SMU's football schedule officially out and...

TCU is their Super Bowl once again. They play no P5 team but TCU. SMU schedule 2020 football schedule is out: Sept. 5 at Texas State Sept. 12 Stephen F. Austin Sept. 19 at North Texas Sept. 26 TCU Oct. 1 Memphis (Thurs) Oct. 17 at Tulane Oct. 24 Cincinnati Oct. 31 Navy Nov. 5 at Temple...
  4. D

We are lucky to have Gary Patterson

Yes would we like to have some help and get some assistants or analysts to help with offense, defense, and special teams. But we are fortunate to have Gary Patterson as our coach. Look at FSU, wow.
  5. D

Did a friendly clock help Texas beat KU? Les Miles is having the Big 12 take a look

Did a friendly clock help Texas beat KU? Les Miles is having the Big 12 take a look https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article236494833.html The Texas football team’s game-winning drive Saturday might have taken place with some help from a friendly...
  6. D

Time for some changes

Time to make some changes. TCU should be head and shoulders better than Iowa State and Baylor. Baylor just got out of trouble but look at what they are doing. Now look at TCU who supposedly is recruiting better than anyone but OU and UT. TCU is as bad as after the drug bust. Its coaching and...
  7. D

KState with TCU colors

Kansas State gets rid of the grey and goes with the TCU look.
  8. D

Kansas vs. TCU 2019 game thread

I guess I'll start it. Watching Justin Rogers throw the ball. He is pinpoint. Of course that is just playing catch. If he gets 100% and starts to see the field/defense he is going to be really good. Might take his junior or senior year for game shape, but he has a pretty ball right now.
  9. D

Heartland college sports - Big 12 Football’s Week 1: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

THE BAD TCU (BEAT ARKANSAS-PINE BLUFF 39-7) I get TCU won by 32 points at home, but they should have won by at least 50 on Saturday night because it was a sloppy performance overall by the TCU offense. The defense was great which is no surprise, but I am not sure where to start with this...
  10. D

Taxes and money

Why do they need my taxes if they have all this football money? https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith/2018/09/11/college-footballs-most-valuable-teams/
  11. D

TCU basketball: Desmond Bane is returning

Source: Desmond Bane is returning to TCU next season. Was an early entrant to the 2019 NBA Draft.
  12. D

Heartland College Sports: TCU's best vs. worst-case scenario for 2019 is _____?

I think they are vastly overrating UT... Again. TCUs best case is national championship not 9 wins. Shock the world TCU.
  13. D

AAC, ESPN Agree To 12-Year Media-Rights Deal Worth $1B

LINK: https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Closing-Bell/2019/03/19/AAC.aspx Nice deal for AAC. $7 million per school. No grant of rights so AAC schools can always leave the conference. Article: The American Athletic Conference will get $1B for its media rights from ESPN over 12 years...
  14. D

Off season crazy talk: Will B12 allow Hurts/OU to lose to anyone besides to UT/Ehilinger for 2019?

This is off-season (even though spring is upon us) talk so be warned you don't have to read or participate. I came across this tweet by Jalen Hurts which got an extremely high attention and makes me wonder if Big 12 will allow a team not UT to beat their golden PR child and team for 2019? OU...
  15. D

TCU hater, Kansas but really UT [ Finebaum ] Big Steaming Pile: Jamie Dixon should at least consider UCLA HC job

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article227101049.html If you dare...
  16. D

Chris Del Conte will soon be a $2 million athletics director

Chris Del Conte will soon be a $2 million athletics director http://footballscoop.com/news/chris-del-conte-will-soon-2-million-athletics-director/
  17. D

247 Sports: Too-Early Spring Top 25 Breakdown: No. 23 TCU faces another boom-or-bust season

247 Sports: Too-Early Spring Top 25 Breakdown: No. 23 TCU faces another boom-or-bust season Things could not have gone much worse for TCU in 2018. The Horned Frogs endured 20-plus season-ending injuries by the first week of November. Things were so bad that TCU was seven safeties down at one...
  18. D

Larry Fedora to Texas football

David Beaty and now former North Carolina head coach Larry Fedora has officially accepted an analyst position on the Texas football staff. I would like to see TCU make the same type of moves to bring experienced coaches to become analysts and help gameplan (help the O and D scheme for 2019) vs...