• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

Gillespie named TCU DC……

The other guy (frog-in-law) was only thinking two options seemed like the right time for that statement.
  2. D

Gillespie named TCU DC……

Hopefully they have more options than those two. Every position should be a real search to find the best. Hopefully they are interviewing a number of coaches that are well qualified and great developers. It's sad for Meach but this is the business. Gru can go to LA Tech. TCU should look through...
  3. D

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

So SMU people I know are saying taking a team from the AAC will be too costly for the AAC team and Big 12. This is what they say about Big 12 going after UCF, "UCF would owe 40M GoR plus 20M exit fee" Is that true or those SMU numbers? All of those SMU guys are hoping worst case scenario...
  4. D

2022 Recruiting Thread

SEC is contemplating 150 scholarship limit instead of 85. They are trying to recreate college football to the 1960s 1970s. ESPN and their 20-24 schools they want miss those years. They don't like all these other universities making their brands better than those whose use to be strong like the...
  5. D

CFP MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE INITIATES REVIEW OF WORKING GROUP RECOMMENDATION

I think they like even not having a bye. It's a playoff game they can win (and possibly at their home stadium). It will be like a conference championship game for them.
  6. D

Playoff Expansion seems inevitable, my money was not on 12 teams

The playoffs will be more open but the paying players and NIL crap will tip the scales back to the bluebloods and any program that can keep up with that spending. They will have all star teams and depth which will result in the same teams winning with addition of new teams like Oregon and Texas...
  7. D

15 team Super Conference

It almost there already...starts with free agency then paying players and NIL....
  8. D

NCAA tourney thread

True. #praying
  9. D

NCAA tourney thread

Time to shut down the Baylor Tears post. They won.
  10. D

Grant McCasland

This 100%. It is incredible. You woul think TCU would of learned their lesson and never let complacency happen ever again at TCU. No reliance on any other program as TCU is proving their worth and making a strong brand. It kills me to see Baylor have more urgency than TCU and making better choices.
  11. D

DMN: Can Horned Frogs make strides to win Big 12 games they’ve lost in recent seasons?

The same way you beat OU is the same way Kansas State has now beaten them in multiple years. You have to pound OU. Their QB passed for 334 yards and ran for three touchdowns. Army brought OU into OT by pounding them. Army had the ball for 44:41 and ran 87 plays to Oklahoma's 40. You have to...
  12. D

DMN: Can Horned Frogs make strides to win Big 12 games they’ve lost in recent seasons?

The TCU coaching staff has been out coached against these teams each and every time and continue to be. With TCUs talent WVU, KSU, and ISU should be victories. TCU needs some offense with the defense. They give up the big play every time. OU game should be competitive but Riley has the easiest...
  13. D

Lubbock A-J: Cumbie gets 3-year, $2.7-million deal as Tech OC

Cumbie's preparation and game plan was fine. The adjustments on the fly and at half time were the problem. Didn't seem Cumbie was able to do the adjustments that well. We will see if it was Patterson who handcuffed Cumbie or Cumbie himself.
  14. D

Fire Jeremiah Donati

Bump...bad basketball, sluggish sports since he took over.
  15. D

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

How did TCU lose to West Virginia? They are horrible looking this bowl game.
  16. D

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Watching the Liberty Bowl and thinking the triple option works. If I was Kansas's AD I would hire Army's head coach asap. You recruit different kids than all of the Big 12. Since you a flagship university you could get 4/5 star athletes and runningbacks behind a bulldozer offensive line...
  17. D

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Florida playing better as they calm down.
  18. D

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Oklahoma doing to Florida what TCU would of done to Arkansas.
  19. D

OT: New Texas A&M school of law building downtown Fort Worth

New Texas A&M school of law building downtown Fort Worth. These are concepts they are fundraising off of.