• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. tcumaniac

Need 4 tickets to Texas game

Let me know if anyone has 4 they're trying to sell. Thanks!
  2. tcumaniac

MBB: TCU vs Pepperdine

Maxwell Evans gets his first career start. Need Miles to start knocking down some buckets. Opens the game with two missed free throws.
  3. tcumaniac

Fire Gary.

Needed another thread.
  4. tcumaniac

Fire Gary. Fire Boschini. Fire Donati

This entire school has become a disgrace.
  5. tcumaniac

No More Mr. & Ms. TCU?!??!?

Instead having a Mr. and Ms. TCU announced at half time for the homecoming king and queen, they announced a single person at the end of the first quarter as “TCU’s outstanding senior.” Apparently Mr. and Ms. TCU isn’t gender inclusive enough anymore. scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a...
  6. tcumaniac

White Out for SMU Game?

Our company's intern showed me an email he received today from TCU indicating that Saturday is apparently supposed to be a white out game. What a disaster this will be. Besides this email to students today, TCU has done zero formal announcement of this supposed whiteout through email or social...
  7. tcumaniac

Stolen Golden Retriever / Suburban of Former TCU Soccer Player Near Woodshed

Former TCU Soccer player, Makenzie Koch, shared this on social media last night and I wanted to help spread the word. Sounds like her suburban with her golden retriever inside of it was stolen last night near Woodshed and headed south on University and was last seen turning right onto Granbury Rd.
  8. tcumaniac

Cal's Look-alike Thread for Our Players

https://bearinsider.com/forums/2/topics/103735
  9. tcumaniac

POLLL: TCU Men's Basketball Season Ticket Renewals

TCU sent out renewal emails yesterday for men's basketball season tickets. After initial excitement with Jamie Dixon's first two seasons, our program has obviously been trending downward. Mike Miles and many new transfers give some degree of hope for an exciting season, but overall enthusiasm...
  10. tcumaniac

OT- More Stupidity From TCU

I'm sure many of y'all will find this petty and not worth posting about, but I personally found it so ridiculously stupid that TCU deserves to be called out publicly. For as long as I can remember, it's been a fun tradition to get your wedding picture published in TCU Magazine with all of your...
  11. tcumaniac

TCU Baseball- The Saarloos Era

The 2021 season is dead. Thought it would be nice to have a new thread for all things TCU Baseball under the new leadership of Head Coach Kirk Saarloos, starting with this tweet:
  12. tcumaniac

Base B announcement tomorrow

Just in case no one has heard yet.
  13. tcumaniac

Texas Christian University to nix the word 'freshmen' in push for 'inclusive excellence'

Texas Christian University has announced that it will no longer use the term "freshmen" in an effort to be more inclusive. Instead, the school will refer to students in college for the first time as "first-year" students. The term will also apply to students with fewer than 24 credit hours...
  14. tcumaniac

OT- Good Local Tailor

I needed to get a sports coats slightly altered, and the tailor I've previously used on Vickery (Clothes Carpenters) appears to have shut down. A few people in my office recommended Ace Tailor on Camp Bowie, but I was curious if anyone had a good tailor here in town. Thanks