• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Dutch

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

That’s just the way it is. If Dom were already at any other school he’d enter the portal anyway. No reason not to.
  2. Dutch

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

Our fans buy the season tickets, but just go to the conference games.
  3. Dutch

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

Frogs won the Rose Bowl on 0 revenue compared to Wisconsin. Access is the most important thing. I think the XII should take the 2 auto bids gleefully. There is plenty of $ to compete.
  4. Dutch

That was then. This is now.
  5. Dutch

Whatever they come up with, TCU is going to be in it. Our bed wetting fans don’t understand TCU’s brand value. It is at the top of Big 12 any way you measure it.
  6. Dutch

Benedict Patterson!

TCU canned him. They made him png. Houston should have hired him. Baylor probably will. I still think the genius’s that fired him should be horse whipped.
  7. Dutch

B1G and SEC begin the process of ditching the NCAA

I remember the WAC 8 (TCU, Rice, SMU,Tulsa, UTEP, San Jose, Hawai’i, Fresno). All of the bed wetting that it is all over. It wasn’t then and it isn’t now.
  8. Dutch

I guess TCU MBB just can't handle being ranked.....

Frogs have defeated OU, OSU, Baylor, Tech, Houston. Shut up.
  9. Dutch

Baylor Basketball camera angle is terrible

Can you Sailgate ? I may want to take my boat to the game.
  10. Dutch

Baylor Basketball camera angle is terrible

Dan Jenkins 1 word review of Foster would be “steep”.
  11. Dutch

247 Sports: TCU Women’s Basketball adds three walk ons to roster

With the non con undefeated and win over BYU and a cup of coffee in the top 25, I already count this women’s season as a success. This personnel disaster was unfortunate but Campbell did put an impressive team together.
  12. Dutch

OT: Favorite Professor at TCU

Dr. Ken Lawrence..Lorenzo. I was a complete bumpkin until his Religion in the Fine Arts turned me into a museum lover for life.
  13. Dutch

The Spun: Former TCU Coach Gary Patterson Makes His Intentions About Coaching Clear

Give Sonny and Tape Fingers to A&M and give us GP back.
  14. Dutch

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

In the 1960s TCU vs Baylor was always the Toilet Bowl, which is a much better name than Bluevomit
  15. Dutch

TCU vs Southern MBB

Is this on TV?