• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Bowl Game Experiences

I’ve come to the conclusion that these bowl games are expensive, high risk endeavors. Curious of how others experiences have been. I’ll do my bowl “Yelp” reviews of the bowls I’ve been to below. Fiesta Bowl 2010 2 stars-good price. Weather was great. Stadium sucked. Took off 2 stars for fake...
  2. T

College Admissions

Every few years someone posts about their kids not getting into TCU and I’m now one of them. Yesterday was deferred from TCU. Such a bummer :( I remember the day when it was hard to NOT get in! Anyone know how many applicants they have had this year? With playoffs I’m sure it is up quite a bit.
  3. T

Patterson’s exodus and what could have been…

Can you imagine if the split was more amicable and GP was currently helping our defense prepare for Michigan? Man that would have been awesome. This season would have added to his legacy. He could even take partial credit for adding a level on “the pyramid.” Good life lesson on the importance...
  4. T

Status of injuries

Thinking ahead. I’m wondering about status of players for next two games and/or availability for bowl. Anyone with any info/thoughts? Additional players? Ridwan Small Hill Anderson
  5. T

TCU-ISU...How do we match up?

ISU defense sounds basic by the players (“we don’t give a lot of different looks”) but results are legit. Looking at stats, their winning recipe is to throw it with this new QB. I’m really glad we have a couple games on film that Patterson can look at. I’ll admit I didn’t watch either game...