• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

BAZOOKA! I can watch this over and over – and have

The student in the front row hunched over screaming always cracks me up. I had a similar reaction watching on TV.
  2. D

Officiating philosophies, a long rant.

I've worked basketball for close to 20 years, including many D2/D3 games. Obviously D1 is a different beast, but I have never had such an interaction. As Zebra said, there is a shortage everywhere in nearly all sports. It's not going to get better at the upper levels if younger people don't...
  3. D

Night game in Ames

FOX/FS2 decision won’t depend on baseball, TCU/ISU is competing against Fresno State/Wyoming. http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm
  4. D

TCU vs Texas MBB Game Thread

Defender establishes legal guarding position (2 feet down, facing ball handler & between him & basket) before Miles drives. To maintain, defender can move laterally, obliquely, or backwards. Defender keeps legal position until dribbler gets head & shoulders past defender’s torso. So to your...
  5. D

TCU vs Texas MBB Game Thread

Because it was a primary defender so neither of your factors have anything to do with maintaining legal guarding position.
  6. D

WFAA: Year-long construction on University Drive in Fort Worth begins

For those who didn’t actually read the article before getting mad: Parking/bike lanes are being added to OLD University Drive. On University Drive, they’re adding a median, a new traffic light by the Panera Bread, and improving/adding sidewalks along the road.
  7. D

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

We brought our infant to the Fiesta Bowl without a ticket. I was fairly confident the ticket taker wasn't going to demand a ticket for a freaking baby...
  8. D

Tickets for championship game

Didn't think my wife would let me go to both Fiesta & natty, but now I got the go ahead, so looking for 2 tickets!
  9. D

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

I just got an email from “Fiesta Bowl + Seat Geek” with instructions to pull tickets into SeatGeek account.
  10. D

Frogs San Diego Roll Call

I can’t go this year so it’s just me asking for future reference, but did anyone buy tickets from the ticket office? I’m a season ticket holder but never was contacted about NCAA tickets this year.
  11. D

Men’s hoops tonight vs lavender

I’ll have two tickets available for a Frog fan who can make it.
  12. D

Horned Frogs v Utah Utes

No, it’s been at the Alamodome for the last several years because of the growth of SXSW.
  13. D

Zach Evans

This is the same guy who said Rattler was off the team & in the portal 2 weeks ago. Ignore.
  14. D

Targeting Call on TJ Carter

The replay official makes the determination. The referee has been given a monitor in recent years while they communicate with the replay official so the referee can better explain the call. As to the length of the review - the replay official knows when TV is on break, which they did on this...
  15. D

Frogs v OSU - ESPN+

Because it’s not goaltending to slap the backboard. On any level of basketball.
  16. D

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

PM me if you can use my 2 tickets to the Oklahoma State game.
  17. D

Season ticket deliveries? ATO Frog?

I got a FedEx Delivery Manager email showing my tickets were shipped today.
  18. D

GoFrogs: Game notes for tonight's Eastern Michigan-TCU game

I also have 2 free tickets to anyone who can use them. PM me your email address.
  19. D

I’m off the Cumbie bandwagon

They were talking about Kenny Perry.
  20. D

Detroit Roll Call

In +1 Does anyone know when the ticket office is notifying fans whether they were allocated tickets?